The Umbrella

This is a BXG type of story.

Y/N POV

So today is the first day of your internship. You're hella excited about it because you got accepted to this prestigious company or most of y'all know as "Vogue". You've really dreamt to be part of this family and also because this girl you like works here, I'm talking about Ashley Benson. You've been crushing on her since your freshman years at the University y'all go to. 

Actually, she's the reason why you took this internship because you wanted to go to the department she works to. So you need to work hard so you can get the chance to work in the department she goes to.

As you were getting ready you heard a knock at the door of the bathroom "Y/N come on, you'll be late" Stacey said.

Stacey is actually a friend of yours and also she's your roommate. Y'all like partners in crime.

"Okay, I'm almost done" you replied before walking out.

"Damnnn daniel, I mean Y/N! You are looking good right now" she said while checking you out.

"Stop don't do that its weird." You chucked, "What? You look hot" then showed a smirk on her face.

"Whatever, let's go now" you then pulled her out of the apartment to her car. Soon after we got in, she drove off. The trip was quick because before you zoned out she said "WE'RE HERE!!!" she said excitedly "You look more excited than I am" you then laughed and she suddenly pulled you into a big hug "My baby is growing up so fast" she faked cried "Stop you are not my mom"

she just laughed out loud in response and opened the door behind you "Go on my child make your mama proud" you just got out trying to not laugh at how silly she was. You really love how funny she was, sometimes when y'all hang out people think y'all a couple because of how clingy you two with each other but you both know you are better of as best friends.

Anyways as you were walking towards the door of the building you saw interns like you they all seem excited and some seem nervous well you won't even doubt it because the feeling of being accepted in such a prestigious company can really make you feel like that. You tried socializing but you feel like you are a walking potato that tries hard to be a human. Whenever you engage in a conversation it felt like the conversation itself hate you because you can't even make the conversation longer than trumps di- (sorry can't think of anyone)

Anyway erase that back to reality as you were walking you saw some media interviewing some intern along the way. You even heard some interviews they did.

"Hi, can we get any reactions?" A reporter said to an intern

"Sure! What's up?" The intern said coolly, As you were looking at them someone tapped your shoulder. Then a reporter gave you a warm smile and said "Hey there!"

"H-hey" you replied nervously

"Don't worry I don't bite" the reporter chuckled "I just want to ask some questions if that's okay"

"Oh okay, sure. What's it?" You responded with a more confident tone.

"Okay cool, so what made you enter this internship?" The reporter asked

"Uh... Well" the thought of Ashley made your cheek burn a little

"Well, what? What's the reason? The reporter asked again

"Uh, it's because of this girl..." You trailed off

"Ooh, we have some romance going here huh?" The reporter chuckled "Anyways so in short you chose to be here because of that girl? So if the girl you liked chose to be an accountant or enter other prestigious companies you'll go there too?"

You nod in response trying to take in what the reporter just said.

"Oh okay, well-" As the reporter talks, you heard clapping hands and as soon you were going to turn around you saw light flashing towards a specific area then soon after everyone went towards it even the intern went there.

You just then realized you were the only one standing there. So you just followed everyone that went there. Then after the long anticipation, The CEO of Vogue walked and welcomed us---the intern to be specific, then after the short speech, we then took our oath and seeing the media and all make me feel overwhelmed because after all this hard work you've finally made this far.

Then after the small event, you all were divided into groups so your future co-workers can tour you around.

(I'm gonna skip because it will be too long and I'm too lazy to write it all)

So you got scolded by one of the managers even though you didn't do anything wrong because of a stupid phone accident. Then you saw and heard that Ashley Benson is getting engage and by that, it ruined your whole day and made you regret that you even got here because you followed your stupid heart but you have no choice but to bear with it because you need to take responsibilities of your own action.

Then after the whole tour thing, it's finally time to go home. 'Yay at last' that's all you can think of after having a terrible day.

As you were walking towards the exit and felt exhausted mentally but mostly emotionally. You then saw a light flashing and the sound of thunder hitting the ground from outside giving you a sign that's it most likely go start a heavy rain.

You look inside of your backpack and luckily Stacey never let you down because she put a jacket with a hood inside your backpack but you know that it isn't enough for you not to get wet. So you go to the receptionist area and borrowed an umbrella for yourself to use but if you don't get it back after a week or two they'll instantly deduct the penalty fee for it from your salary so you don't want that to happen.

After getting the umbrella you now continued walking towards the exit and saw that's it already raining. So you prepared your hood and the umbrella but something caught your eye, there's a tall brunette girl standing alone nearby and looks like she's uncomfortable and wanted to leave but it seems like doesn't have an umbrella with her. So you look at your umbrella to her and back to your umbrella again contemplating on what to do then you gave up thinking and just walk towards her and then you reached out your hands that's holding the umbrella over her shoulder.

Kendall's POV

When I looked in the direction of where the umbrella came from I suddenly stuttered my words when I tried saying hi because when their eyes caught mine the butterflies in my stomach went wild like there's something about him that got me curious. What wait? What the hell am I talking about. Well, he is cute, stop Kendall, then suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat that's where I realized I zoned out and saw they still reaching their umbrella.

"Uh-hey" I tried to act uninterested "what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you my umbrella technically just letting you borrow it because it's not mine, the company pro-" before he can finish I just grab the umbrella and said "thanks" coldly.

I may sound a bitch right now but I'm having a not-so-great day because of my boyfriend--- ex-boyfriend I meant; we broke up. So I'm still mad that's why I'm like this and before I go zone out again I felt a soft warm hands on my bare shoulder but as soon I felt it as soon it went away and for some reason, I missed it already. Wait the hell am saying I've just met them like a minute ago. Stop self, okay.

"Uh, hey did you heard what I've just said?" Umbrella person asked

Wow, now I have a nickname for him, great. Just great.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something important, you were saying?" I asked

"Ah okay I was asking for your phone number," he said plainly like it isn't a big deal.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow "my phone number?"

------------

Note: The idea of this story was from something I watched (credits to The Producer). I find it "cute" so why not give a version of you and Kendall Jenner.

Do vote/comment, it is usually my basis if I should continue the story. Thank you!