Baby Bump

|| requested by: @RockyPhilip ||

Kendall's POV

Me and Y/N had been together for 4 years. Well, there is good news though, me and Y/N are having a baby but, the thing is I have not really told him/her about this because I wanted to surprise him/her when we got a chance to be together again. We were actually so busy this past few months because of work but we promised each other that we will have our own 'alone time' soon.

But at the same time, I am having a hard time at having this baby --- it is just this 'baby bump'...

Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE this baby of us and the thought of having a family with Y/N would be perfect. It is just, you know, modeling has been what I always wanted to do but like what I just said that I love this baby too much. So it would be fun to see me live as a 'normal' individual and see what would I be if, I, in the meantime take a break from my career.

Anyway, I am actually excited because after 3-4 shoots I am done and so Y/N with his/her job. So in short we will be meeting again soon and will go on a getaway...

Y/N POV

So it has been so long since you and Kendall had been together. You two have been official for 4 years and you planned that on the day you and she got some time off you plan to take her somewhere special... And maybe propose?

After the work is done...

Kendall's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. I will be meeting my baby Y/N later. He/she will be picking me up at the airport and have our alone time.

As I was walking by where Y/N would pick me up, I felt my tired body slowly pulled down by gravity and my eyelids told me to go sleep but I got myself out of this state when I heard a 'beep' of a car horning at me and when I looked who it was I saw my one and only Y/N, giving me a warm smile. As I saw him/her coming in my direction, I waved my hand and smile warmingly at him/her.

When he/she stopped, he/she run to the passenger side --- opening the door and giving me a sign to enter the car.

"What a gentleman/woman," I say and he/she just chuckled

"Oh just for you princess," he/she said before he/she got in the driver's seat

As he/she was driving I did not realize that I fell asleep.

Y/N POV

At the moment you are with your beautiful girlfriend. You are so happy that she was with you right now because it was hellish not being with her. Even though you just came a bit more advance than her and felt more jet-lagged you did not care because when you saw her smile, like a minute ago the tiredness melt away.

When you looked in her direction you saw her fast asleep and she was soooo adorable and with her cute snores, you just can't. You do want to kiss her nose but mostly her lips, oh how you miss those plump lips.

As you were driving you did not tell her that you are going straight to the 'special' place you reserved for you both. You actually prepared in advance texted your best friend --- Josh and Emily to set things up and they actually accepted it and would be happy to help. Also, you contacted Kylie about the 'special' day that you planned for her and you asked that she should bring the whole family but most importantly you asked her Dad ---- Bruce Jenner or what the world knows as Caitlyn Jenner personally and fortunately he was happy that you will be the person that will marry her daughter, Kendall.