Chapter 3 (The Red Zone (a.k.a Danger Zone) .....)

After surviving from enemies, we immediately head to the safe zone and hope that there is a crate nearby somewhere. In the middle of getting to the safe zone, My friend lots of people are approaching. Some of them drove sedans. Soon after that, we saw a crate falls nearby. How convenient I thought, then I quickly rush to find some useful equipment founded in the crate. Without realizing it, red smoke starts spreading on top of the crate. I gave some grenades and molotovs I found earlier to my friend and tell him to throw it to the sedans approaching us when they are closeby. On the other hand, I am aiming for the enemies approaching with my AKM. 

     After hearing lots of shots head towards us, We realized that the enemies saw us and started shooting in our direction. I am lucky that I missed a shot that went through my strand of hair, or else I would be dead by now. My friend then threw the grenades blindly towards the enemies. to "leave 1 nade mate!" I told my friend. I also began shooting at the driver of one of the sedans. luckily, I shot him. The car then starts to lose direction and about to crash, but the passenger jumped out of the car. I then jokingly told my friend to throw the grenade at him. He did. I thought how dumb my friend is... but then, we heard someone shouted "HOLY SHI-" followed by the sound of an explosion. "How the hell did that got one of the enemies? is my friend a genius in physics and he did all that equation inside his head? no, wait. It's impossible. We failed physics class. It's just pure luck then.", I thought.

     Then the shooting stopped. Turns out that it was the last one. After trying to see if the coast is clear, we checked if that person was the last one that died. turns out that the other sedans are going the other way. "what a bunch of cowards" my friend jokingly says. I then saw a small shed in the middle of an empty field. My friend suggested that we should rest in that "not suspicious" cabin. "What are you? an idiot? no! we'll die." I replied. "what? no one is here. They will not waste any ammo and shoot at a randomly at a random shed or even throw a grenade. they will probably think that who will even bother resting there. That my friend, is reverse psychology." my friend replied. "Fair enough, I'll find you and kill you in the afterworld if we die..." I replied. I took the dumb decision, we slept in the shed for the night.

     We survived. We are somehow still alive after not eating for days. "Damn, I somehow crave instant noodles." I thought while I was still half-awake. Then there are sounds of explosions from all directions. Wait a minute... are there people nearby? I then looked outside a hole on the old wooden wall. I then saw a lot of explosions.  I immediately woke my friend up telling him that there are explosions nearby. My friend and I panicked, packing all our things and get ready to leave this place. We ran far away from the area. "What did I get myself into.." I thought while running. We miraculously got out from that place and survive.