008

"William Solace!" I call out grabbing a salad bowl out of the cupboard. I fill the bucket up with water and run over to the flames.

"Don't call me William, that's what my mom used to say when she was mad at me..." He trailed off. "You and my mom are very similar,"

"How the hell do you burn water Solace?"

"I've never cooked before! I don't know!" He was frantically fanning the flames, which only made them rise higher.

"Solace, stop!" I say, filling up my bowl once more. "Fanning the fire makes it worse you asshat!"

"That doesn't make any sense!" He yells. The entire scene was very frantic, and Will looked very funny fanning the fire with an oven mitt. 

I rolled my eyes, dousing the flames with water once more. "Have you ever been to a fire safety class at school? They used to do them all the time! Fanning is bad, it gives the flames more oxygen," I was about to explain more but finally the last of the flames were gone. I sunk to the ground. Will slouched down next to me. I looked over at the blonde next to me. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. It came out more as a giggle. I swear to the gods I didn't just giggle! Godsdammit!

"Did you just-"

"Nope,"

"No, I think you just-"

"No, I didn't,"

"You did just-

"WILLIAM SOLACE!"

"Did you just call me William?" He asked. "Again?"

"Yes, William, I did indeed, now go order Pizza, because you burnt dinner,"

"Does Nico stand for anything?" He asked. I knew he wanted to call me something embarrassing so I just rolled my eyes.

"German Singer," I smiled sarcastically.

He looked at me confused. "What?"

"Google it," I stood up and walked to the couch. The entire place smelt like smoke, and since the fire alarms didn't go off, I knew we needed to get new batteries for them because next time we could die. Dying hasn't been on my to-do list lately.

Will walks into the living room on the phone. "Mmhm, yeah just one, and let me ask my roommate," He looks over to me, phone still in his ear, so the worker on the phone could hear everything. "Death Boy? What kind of Pizza do you want?"

I roll my eyes at the name, "Whatever the hell you want,"

"Okay, do you have any 'Whatever the hell you want's in stock? Maybe with a side of sarcasm!" He called out towards me, I rolled my eyes once more.

"Pepperoni, Solace," I call out. This worker must think we're insane. 

"Oh, sorry, that would be one large pepperoni, and uhm, cinnamon stick things, 12 of those, do you deliver?" After a few moments, he hung up the phone.

"Solace, they probably think we're crazy now!"

"No, it was Reyna, it's fine," He laughed. I looked at him like that was an explanation.

"Who the hell's Reyna?"

"She works there, which is strange because she is totally a health nut. Anyway, we're pretty close I guess,"

"She thinks we're crazy,"

"You should meet her then, anyway, she's super badass and can make a grown man cry in fear, I bet she'll deliver it,"

"Great, I love crying in fear," I roll my eyes sarcastically.

Will plopped on the couch next to me and threw a blanket over us. "She's nice," He confirmed. He grabbed the remote and started to flick through the channels. There was nothing interesting on and eventually, we found ourselves very close. Will's head was in my lap, and I was really freaking out internally. I had my hands in his hair. It was blonde and curly, it was like a strange curly, like loose curls. I'm not sure how to describe them. I just like braiding it together. I would braid it, then move to another small part and make another small braid, after about ten braids, I would take them out and do it all over again. Then the damn doorbell rang and he sprung up, grabbing his wallet. I stood up quickly with my wallet in my hand.