013

"NICO DI ANGELO! WAKE UP NOW OR WE'LL BE LATE!" I slowly open my eyes to see Will towering over me. I looked over at my phone that was displaying the time 5:00 A.M. 

"Solace, it's early," I mumble. I take my big comforter and pull it over my head. "Go away,"

"I told you we'd have to wake up this early, I took a shower and it's been twenty minutes, so there is plenty of hot water for you," Will said. His country accent was thicker this morning and it was honestly adorable. Even with the accent though, I still didn't budge. "If you get up and get in the shower right now, I'll make you some coffee," 

I immediately shot up and smiled sleepily at him. He had an accomplished look on his face as he walked out of my room. I thought about going back to bed and then waking up at 8 like most people, but then I remembered what we were doing, and decided to take a shower.

I turned the water on as hot as it could get and began to wash my face to wake me up. I washed my hair with a random shampoo but I wasn't sure the scent because I was too tired to care, I just knew I liked it. 

Moments later I got out the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. As soon as I walked out there was Will holding a mug of coffee. "Personal space, Solace," I mumble, ignoring the fact that I was extremely close to Will and only had a towel around my waist.

"Sorry not sorry," He smiled and handed me the coffee, I scowled at him and walked into my room, taking a sip of the warm drink in my hands. I dry my hair off and slip on some boxers. I look in my drawers for jeans and found a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I slid them on and looked for the shirt Will bought me yesterday, but couldn't find it. I remembered it was on the couch so I walked out to grab it, but it wasn't there.

"Solace, where's my shirt?" I asked lifting the blankets from the couch, we had so many blankets on this one couch. I looked over to find Will, the fridge was wide open, and he was looking at me with a faraway gaze. "Solace?" I asked again. He shakes his head and I swore I saw a faint blush. I then remembered I didn't have my shirt on and blushed.

"I p-put it on the t-the couch," He stammered. I looked more but couldn't find it. He was wearing his Pan-Cake shirt. The shirt was white and the words were pink, yellow, and blue. He wore light blue shorts with that and sandals. He looked like he should be in California. 

"Well, Solace," I say gesturing to the couch. "I don't see a shirt!"

Will just laughs and I get mad. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're doing that thing you do when you're mad," He states and walks over to the mess on the couch.

"I don't do a thing when I'm mad!" I yell at the blonde.

"Yes you do, it's hard to explain," He laughs and hands me the shirt that he found really easily.

"NO," I say the 'no' loudly. "I don't, and thanks," I mumble the last part and walk back to my room. I throw on the black shirt with the rainbow print and find my Chucks. Once I tie up the laces, I finish off my coffee and look in my mirror. I try to tame my hair but just roll my eyes and walk out into the living room.

"We need to get to Thalia's, we can finish getting ready there," Will informs me while packing everything he bought last night into a bag.

"Mmkay," I mumble and slump down on the couch next to him. He just looks at me and laughs.

"You're not a morning person, are you?" he laughs.

"Not at all, are you hungry? Will they be hungry? I can make breakfast really quick," I tell him as I scroll through my phone.