1

Alice is putting on Bella's makeup. "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice lectured, "Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters." She apologized , "Do you need some help? I could do her hair." Juliet asked,  "Really?" "Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom." "Just my blatant lack of respect because ill be your step mother and you think I'm replacing her especially since she left." She said, "Essentially." Juliet replied, finishing up her future step mother's hair.

This isn't right

Juliet thought as she did Bella's hair , she missed her mom. Juliet didn't feel right , her and Edward didn't seem compatible.

"Weddings. They bring everyone together!" Alice smiled, Juliet smiled sadly.

Juliet wanted her mother to be in the chair , she wanted to do her mom's hair, she wanted her mom to marry her dad.

She missed her mom dearly, she hasn't had contact with her in a few months. She left without saying goodbye to Juliet. Juliet was told to stay with Emily, she wished everyday that she was there.

Juliet was dazed out thinking about her mother she didn't even realize that Bella's parents came in. Bella's mom came in and saw Juliet, "Wow, you look so much like Edward. I'm guessing you are his biological sister?" Renée asked , Juliet smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'm." She answered, "Excuse me." Juliet walked out the room and goes to her Father's room.

She knocked softly on the door before coming in, "Hey Jul." Edward smiled, "Big day huh?" "Very big day." He confirmed. Her eyes were welling up with tears, "I miss her too. Everyday. But she left , she left because she always had a big heart. She left knowing Joleen and Joshua were safe." He smiled , Juliet hugs him.

"I miss her. So much." She cried, gripping Edward more. He rested his cheek on her head, wrapping his arms around her waist. Edward missed Aurora as well , he couldn't live without her.

"We are ready Edward." Jasper said, knocking on the door. Juliet let's go , brushing off her Father's suit. "You have a wedding to attend to." She smiled.

***
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me."

Juliet watched as Edward grabbed Bella's hands and intertwined them with his. They repeated after the father , smiling at each other. "I do."

They kissed , everyone stands and claps.

Joleen walked over to Juliet, "Hey." She said softly. "Hey Jolie." Juliet smiled, "I'm sorry Jul." "for what?" Juliet asked, "I'm sorry for making your mom leave. I know you miss her, it's my fault-" " Joleen, my mother was going to keep you safe one way or another with or without my permission." Juliet said, hugging the small girl. "I miss her Juliet." "I miss her too Jolie." She whispered in her hair. jolie only met juliet's mother for a couple of minutes before she left , but she felt Juliet let go of her , rubbing her check before she left.

The party was extravagant, beautiful lights and flowers. Alice and Jasper dancing beautifully , Juliet stood by the food table eating small appetizers.

"Come to the back." A voice said to her, Juliet was confused on who the voice belonged to. Juliet was going to miss the speeches but she needed to find out who that voice belonged to. She looked around before leaving.

She rushed to the back and she saw her mom standing there with open arms. Juliet runs to Aurora and hugs her tightly, "I missed you so much." Juliet cried, hugging her even tighter. Juliet glanced at Aurora and looked into her eyes. "Your eyes are red." She said , "Aro made me, if I didn't he would kill you." She explained, "Do they know you're here?" "Yes, Aro said I could so I did. I missed you all too much." She grabbed Juliet's face. "How's your father?" Aurora asked, rubbing Juliet's cheeks.

"He got married. He seems happy." Juliet said, looking down , as if she was scared of seeing her mom's reaction. "That's great." Aurora smiled, she looked past Juliet and saw Edward .

"You look amazing." She said, observing his nicely fitted suit. "You look beautiful." He said in awe. "I don't have that much time.I'll have to get going soon. I'll visit next week though." She responded, "I'll be on my honeymoon." "Wait what?" She asked. "I'll be on my honeymoon with Bella." He responded, Aurora looked at him closely , trying to read his mind. He saw how focused she was on him that he quickly shuts her out.

"I'll like to see the woman who will be raising my daughter." Aurora requested, Edward nodded, walking to find his wife.

"You take care of Joleen and Josh okay?" Aurora requested, looking deeply into her eyes. Juliet nodded her head , "They got special abilities. They are amazing." Aurora smiled brightly .

"Aurora here She is." Edward announced, "You look beautiful Bella." Aurora gasped , she brought her into a tight hug. Bella awkwardly hugged back , "Um hey."

"Im so happy for both of you." Aurora beamed. Juliet knew when her mom lied, she would always flicker her eyes.

She's lying

"You make him so happy."

She made him more happier

"Take care of him." "Of course." Bella smiled awkwardly. Bella played with the sleeves of her dress , Bella didn't want to be near Aurora. She knew how much she cared for Edward and vice versa.

Yet he almost died because of you

"Be safe." She told them, "I'll be back soon. I have stuff to take care of. " she said, walking to the woods. She glanced back , she saw her daughter crying. Aurora knew how much it hurt Juliet the first time she left.

Be safe Juliet