Playlist

Knew better/ Forever boy- Ariana Grande"Can't nobody love you like i do

"Can't nobody love you like i do. Baby, I could do better. Boy if you knew better, you'd do better."

Say goodbye- Chris Brown
"There's never a right time to say goodbye, but you know that we gotta go out separate ways."

Can't remember to forget you - Shakira(ft Rihanna)
"I keep forgetting I should let you go. But when you look at me, the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight ."

Want you back- Five Seconds of Summer
"No matter where I go , I'm always gonna want you back."

Rewrite the Stars- Zac Efron & Zendaya
"You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands are tied."

IDGAF- Dua Lipa
"I don't need your Love. 'Cause I've already cried enough."

I'd rather go blind- Etta James
"I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy. Then to see you walk away from me."

All I could do was cry- Etta James
"I saw my love walk down the aisle. On her finger, he placed a ring. Ohh, i saw them holding hands. She was standing there with my man. I heard them promise , till death do us part. Each word was a pain in my heart. All I could was cry."

Jolene- Dolly Parton
"I had to have this talk with you, my happiness depends on you. You don't know what he means to me Jolene."

Zero- Chris Brown
"I thought you were the one, but then you tried to run."

Sugar- Karmin
"Now that we cool we can just chill, we can be friends. But with that, I've gotten over my head."

Stay with me- Sam Smith
"I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?"

Like I can- Sam Smith
"Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is the heart and the soul of this song."

Not in that way- Sam Smith
"You'd say , I'm sorry, believe me . I love you , but not in that way."

You can buy anything- SoMo
"You can buy anything but you can't buy love."

Touch it- Ariana Grande
"How are you all around me, when you're not really there?"

Dancing with a stranger- Sam Smith& Normani
"Look What you made me do, I'm with somebody new"