Meeting Benonic and Gracey

It was dark in an unknown forest running from an overpowering monster and an injury that was difficult to fix while running. I finally got away but I was bleeding and tired (I didn't ...know ....what to do ...I have no strength if only...if only...).(with Benonic) I'm Benonic Benonic the hedgehog I was raised in a circus treat like an animal do to my deformities and abilities until I met princess Athena who took me in the kingdom of Cesium with two more brothers Iv became the eldest brother to them. I was never able to talk to theme because of my teeth that case me to be in pain and such I where a mask to not only to prevent people from being scared and I feel more comfortable with it on without it I would feel naked and I scare people if they see me but then I met a creamy rabbit who was blind in one eye do To saving a bear cub.
(Benonic)wh...what is that.iv walked over to the figure dagger in hand ready to strike but Iv discover that it was a child no more than a teenager in armor and injured Iv looked around to now one in sight.
Iv shook her shoulder and checked to see if she had a heart beat lucky she did. I grabbed her and took her to the medical room and when to my younger older brother Kaze the hedgehog he awoke with fright and worried since I don't speak me and all the family learned to sighed language.(Kaze) sighed language "are you ok"!? Iv sighed back "a teenaged girl in armor and injured is in the medical room getting treatment"(Kaze)ok I will talk to her tomorrow. I said "keep your garded up Iv heard terrible roomers about her kingdom"(Kaze) node. I have awoken in a medical room seeing myself in bandages (I'm alive but where am I...am I in a good kingdom or a bad won) I was worried but I had to keep my witness about me or I'm in trouble.king Kaze princess Sapphire and Darren came through the door I sighed with relief knowing that I was in a very good kingdom and every thing was all right but I noticed that there gared wasn't down I thought to myself (have they been worn about the roomers).kaze took a chair and asked me what happened I took a moment and told them what happened. I'm Gracey Gracey the hedgehog and my kingdom has fallen by my uncle Scar my family was killed in the confusion and my boyfriend Thunder the hedgehog was separated from me and I can no longer go back home.