(bownes) Lemon

It was late at night

Hi my love. Hi babe(kiss her cheek). (I grabbed his hands and rap them around me) do you wish to start having a family my love? (Thunder bites my ear) you know I do. She placed his hands at the zipper of her shirt jacket and she pulls him in further and keep her hands in her pockets. Thunder whispers in her ear I'll be as gentle as I can be. Thunder started to unzip her shirt jacket she leans in closer to his chest when he was done he sawed her scars from a sad nightmare past he started to worry. Babe are sure you are ready? Are you getting worried thunder? Yes. She terns around puts her hands untied his belt. She kiss him on the lips and said don't be scared if you are then we can both be scared. Your right babe (licks her lip as he undressed her and she undressed him).  She lays on the bed purring as thunder lays on her placing his ear to her chest hearing her purrs. Thunder are you going to start or are you going to sleep? I am my love. She raps her legs around him hips he slowly moves in she grips the sheets thunder asked if she was ok and wanted for the signal ones she felt the pain gone she nudges him to continue. He started to thrust in and out and swaying his hips she rubs his neck and rub his ears thunder leans in and fresh kiss her and started to move harder and faster. She gasps for air and raps her arms around Thunder and lays him on her chest they soon felt their climax and breath heavily they stayed in unison as they slept soundly in their bed.