Meeting the hoglet girls

To months had passed I was expected two more hog let's this time girls I asked thunder to what in the hallway this time with my sons and cesium family.

huh Benonic "thunder relaxed I'm sure she's fine beside it's a good thing that the kids are asleep if they saw you would be scaring them" your right I need to relax

huh Benonic "thunder relaxed I'm sure she's fine beside it's a good thing that the kids are asleep if they saw you would be scaring them" your right I need to relax. The nurse called said to come in I saw one hedgehog with Gracey but another was in water Kaze asked Is she ok!? No I'm afraid she got to go to king Posiden she can't last long in water I can't use a spell to help her live on and off water sapphire can you take

 The nurse called said to come in I saw one hedgehog with Gracey but another was in water Kaze asked Is she ok!? No I'm afraid she got to go to king Posiden she can't last long in water I can't use a spell to help her live on and off water sapphir...

Nimue to Posiden for me and tell him to watch over her till I get my strength back and be sure to worn him of the random dragon abilities. Will this little one be ok!? Yes her name is raven the hedgehog she was just like her mother and her wings were showing to like last month I asked Benonic to remove his mask and gloves then I hand raven to Benonic but then raven dropped her pacifier and started to cry Benonic grabbed the dirty pacifier and we didn't have a spare so Benonic youse his claw and lade on his back I reached over and petted Benonic quills and he fallen asleep I told a nurse to grab a blanket for him. Queen Athena came in and seen me a Benonic asleep together with raven then she closed the door Kaze came and asked where Benonic was she said go look but don't wake him.kaze and Darren look in the room and close the door they have had a tiring day well stay until they wake up. I awake seeing Benonic still sleeping I decided to tell Benonic and the princess and prince of what happened to me in my day of being in kingdom pride land but not the kids since they are to young.