40.

~•~•~

~•~•~

(author p.o.v)

"arggg so tired" taehyung groaned as he let himself fall on the bed, he and jungkook were currently in his apartment packing up "hm are you sure you wanna move out of this place? i'm gonna miss it" jungkook pouted as he sat on the floor, legs crossed and boxes around him.

"if you're gonna miss it then go ahead and move in, this place is just full of bad memories for me" taehyung frowns

"hm, you're right. but you surprised me when you told me you wanted me to help pack" jungkook rested his head on his hand, taehyung just smirks as he stares at the ceiling

"that reminds me, where are you gonna move into?" jungkook asked, curious. "since my friends are super famous, jimin hooked me up with this nice ass apartment that's close to jin's cafè" taehyung got up and took his phone out to show what the apartment looks like.

 "since my friends are super famous, jimin hooked me up with this nice ass apartment that's close to jin's cafè" taehyung got up and took his phone out to show what the apartment looks like

"that's- that's a nice ass apartment" jungkook says, impressed. who knew jimin could have connections like this "it's a 3 bedroom, and 2 bathroom apartment. oh AND it's soundproof. jimin told me that he used to live here." the older sat up and put away his phone.

"wait if you're closer to jin hyung cafè then..."
jungkook thought about it, and ended up smiling.

"you're gonna live closer to me!" he exclaimed and gave the older a wholesome smile. this small action made taehyung smile.

"i mean, this apartment is like 10 minutes away from here so the drive to my new home to yor house will be like 15 minutes away" taehyung calculated, i mean pft he DID take math class 2 times.

"wow taehyung you got better in math" jungkook sat next to taehyung and petted his head. taehyung blushes in response "ah- of course i'm good at m-math!" the older said, flustered. "now that i think about it..." he stopped.

"you graduated! finally! congratulations!" jungkook teased, taehyung furrowed his eyebrow and frowned "oh fuck off, i was in school for ONE additional year... PLUS YOU BITCH I WENT TO COLLEGE TOO" jungkook raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend, he was impressed he went to college too? how much did i miss exactly? jungkook frowned.

he was upset that he missed taehyung in his graduation gown.

"college? really?" jungkook repeated, he looked and sounded stunned "well yeah... i didn't even take breaks because i was trying to keep myself busy" taehyung pouted, he too was upset for 2 whole year of pain.

jungkook read his facial expression and slowly shifted onto his back, he put his arms around taehyungs waist giving him a back hug.

"i'm sorry, i admit that it was stupid to do that without notice.. i was trying to protect you, i didn't know i would hurt you that badly" jungkook rested his head onto taehyungs back, taehyung frowned and moved his hand on top of kookies hand.

"what matters now is that you STAY, i'm not letting you disappear again. if you do i'll seriously hunt you down and kill you myself" taehyung joked, he felt jungkook laugh on his back.

"i won't leave, i promise on my life" jungkook put his head on taehyungs shoulders and gave him a cheeky grin, taehyung looked at jungkook and giggled. fuck i'm glad we ended up together...

they stared into each other's eyes, just appreciating every asset of each other's face, the mole on taehyungs nose or the way jungkooks eyes shine. they stayed like that for a good minute, until taehyung broke the silence.

"hey kookie...." he said in his husky voice, jungkook got chills i mean who wouldn't, taehyungs could kill us all with his husky voice if he ever wanted to like take me now ohm- uhm... oh shit what was i talking about? right uh back to the main story aHa :)

jungkook smiled "yes tae?" jungkook chimed, taehyung looked at jungkook as if he was looking at his whole world, the same would go for jungkook as well. taehyung smiled.

"i love you.." jungkook was caught of guard so he flinched, he took his head of his shoulder "oh.... i'm i rushing things?" he said embarrassed. he was expecting jungkook to change the subject or something along the lines  of that.

but what he didn't expect is jungkook jumping into the older arms causing him to fall back on the sofa-bed. he buries his face in the crook of neck. taehyung was shocked but he soon went with it when he wrapped his arms around the younger.

"i love you more." his answer was muffled but taehyung could still hear the shy baby's response. wah what happened to the twerp who was willing to fuck me in public a while ago taehyung chuckled to himself  as he stroked the youngers head.

after a while they both dozed off to sleep.. in each other's arms, just how it should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iM A BIG FAN OF FLUFF AND SOFT SHIT BEFORE GOING ON TO THE KINKY SHIT, LET ME LIVe :'(

nEw cHaPter wEdnEsdAy

bonus:

(this isn't mine but it's really cute so ye)