Exposed Feelings (Chapter 4)

Tzuyu's POV

2017 flew by quick. It was now 2018 and it's already Valentine's Day.

A day where everyone gives each other chocolates or flowers to their lovers.

All my high school friends already have their lovers. I however, do not have one lover.

Oh wait I do.

My F1 full scale simulator that is.

"Ahh damn!" I cussed as I crashed into the wall in the simulation.

"This has never happened before! Why did I crash here?!" I said to myself, pissed off at my rookie mistake.

"This Y/N boy. He's making me lose concentration..." I muttered to myself.

"Who is Y/N?" A voice asked out of nowhere, making me jump.

"Ahh!" I squealed and looked behind to find out the owner of the voice. "Mommmm~" I whined.

"So sorry, I didn't knew you were so engrossed. But who is Y/N? A lover?" My mom smirked.

"For peeps sake, he's notttt~" I whined and pouted.

"If he's not your lover, why would you lose concentration like that?" My mom asked, making me instantly go red.

"I-it's.. my steering!! It's n-not.. arghhh!!" I tried to defend myself but failed miserably. "I admit defeat..." I muttered.

My mom started to laugh hysterically. "Oh honey.. I know you too well... You can't lie infront of me... How old is this Y/N?" She asked.

"Same age as me..." I said.

"What does he do? Does he looks good? Is his personality nice?"

"He's a new F1 driver... He looks kinda good... His personality is-..."

Our house doorbell rang, cutting me off from completing my sentence.

"Hold on hun, I'll get it." My mom then went to front door.

A few seconds later, my mom came back into my room.

"I think you wanted to say 'sweet'? This package is from Y/N himself." My mom then handed me the package.

"Well I don't know whether it's sweet... Cause' how would I know what he put in there?" I said.

"Open it then!" My mom said.

I whined. "Ahh... I'm scared to open this..." I muttered softly.

I slowly opened the package, hoping that it's not something scary.

I kept my safe distance away from the box and slowly opened it with my foot.

"Oh thank god it's not like a cream pie to my face!" I said holding my chest as I sigh in relief.

"What he sent you though?"

I took the rectangular shape out if the box.

"C-chocolates?!" I exclaimed.

"I knew it all along." My mom said, trying not to laugh.

I saw a note sticky pasted on to the back of the chocolate box.

I read the note out loud. "Happy Valentine's Day... Good luck for the Australian Grand Prix, even though I'll whoop your ass this time round. Hahaha." I ended it off with a monotone laugh.

"He's a cute boy, I approve instantly!" My mom said chuckling.

"Aish... This little nut crack..." I muttered to myself while shaking my head.

Hey.. Free chocolates though! Haha!!

Y/N POV

It's finally March. It's the start of the 2018 F1 Season.

I arrived into Australia right on time. I watched from my plane the many DHL aircrafts in the cargo bay unloading their precious cargo that is easily worth millions.

I got off my plane once it connected itself to the gate.

I was lucky not to get bombarded with paparazzi as no one really knows me in the F1 industry.

"Y/N! What are your thoughts on Hamilton?" A reporter asked and many cameras started flashing at me.

Oh, I'm wrong then.

"No comment on him." I said and my security protected me against the paparazzi.

I saw Tzuyu getting out of her airplane and getting bombarded by the millions of paparazzi.

I couldn't stand the sight just looking at her getting shot with millions of questions. I decided to asked my security to help her.

"Excuse me, Mr Y/LN and Miss Chou are already late. Please do not ask her any questions." My security said to the paparazzi surrounding Tzuyu.

"What happened to you and Hamilton?" A reporter shouted.

"Hey! Enough okay?! Don't ask her such questions!" I shouted at the reporter.

My security combined with Tzuyu's security pushed the rowdy crowd away and led us to our team trucks waiting for our arrival outside of the airport.

"Get in quick, Mr Y/LN and Ms Chou." My security said.

We both hopped into our truck's trailer and the trailer door closed.

I sighed heavily. "God, these people have no manners! Asking a woman such inappropriate questions!" I said in pure anger.

I looked at Tzuyu, she was just staring at the floor.

I half knelt down beside her. "Hey... Are you okay..?" I asked.

Tzuyu sighed. "I'm fine... T-thanks for helping though..." She said with a small smile.

"It's nothing... It's damn rude for them to do that to you. I couldn't just stand there and leave you alone." I said.

"You're a gentleman... Want a chocolate?" She asked as she pulled out a wrapper from her pockets and started unwrapping it.

Suddenly, the truck started to move which made me nearly fall.

Tzuyu grabs hold of both of my arm in time, saving me from my fall.

I looked at her and she looked at me. I saw her face going a little red as she looked away. She then looked at the chocolate, which was now on the floor.

"Nooo! The chocolate~" She whined.

I chuckled. "It's okay, I can get some from the hotel later."

Tzuyu chuckled along with me. "Y/N ah..." She called out in a soft voice.

I hummed in response.

"I wanna.. know you a little more..." She said.

"M-me?" I chuckled. "Oh I'm nothing, I'm just a small kid!"

Tzuyu chuckled. "No really just.. tell me more of your story, Y/N.."

I then decided to tell my whole childhood story to Tzuyu. Her cute laughs and smiles really captivates me as I shared my life experiences.

Am I'm falling in.. love?