Replacement (Chapter 8)

Y/N's POV

I awaken my eyes slowly, squinting as I adjusted to the bright light shining on me.

I noticed that I was in my hotel room.

I felt a presence beside me and I slowly turned to my side.

I watched a beautiful angel sleep beside me. Her steady warm breaths hit me, sending me waves of comfort just by the simple act alone.

I saw the angel's eyes twitched and slowly awaken. I smiled at her and I caress her cheeky softly.

"Oh babe... You feel better today?..." She said.

"You did me and the team proud, babe... Of course, it gave me strength to recover real fast..." I said and pecked her lips.

She smiled at me and caressed my face softly.

I then cupped her cheek with my hand and I slowly pulled her in for a long sweet kiss to my beloved girlfriend.

She started to kiss back instantly, tasting each other mouths with soft husky moans emitting from each other.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Come on babe... We need to get ready to move to the airport." I said to Tzuyu.

She hummed in response and got up and took a shower. I went to order some breakfast from room service.

Once the breakfast arrived, Tzuyu came out of the shower.

"Go eat while I take my shower." I said.

I was about to grab my clothing until something held me back.

I looked back and there was Tzuyu, with her hand extended holding on to my wrist.

"Don't leave me yet~" Tzuyu whined with a cute ass pouty lip and puppy eyes.

"But I stink you know..?" I protested.

I couldn't say no to those lips and eyes but I had to since I was unhygienic still.

"I don't careee~ Eat with meee~" Tzuyu whined again with much aeygo.

"Aishhh... Okay fine..." I said and sat down beside her.

"Yayy!!!" Tzuyu squealed like a little kid. I couldn't help myself but to chuckle at her adorableness.

"Say 'ahh'..." I said and I lifted my fork with food on it.

Tzuyu opened her mouth and I placed the food inside.

We took turns feeding each other like one annoying PDA couple.

"You full, my baby?" I asked her once we were close to finishing it completely. She replied with a simple nod with a cute smile.

I then checked my phone time, we still had another hour before it was time for us to head to the Airport to start the Canadian Grand Prix.

I laid back on my bed and Tzuyu laid down beside me.

"We're still an hour early... What shall we do here still?" I asked Tzuyu.

I noticed her lips turn into a little smirk.

"You know... Last night, I was feeling a little needy... I still feel it, babe..." Tzuyu bit her lip sexily which got me a little turned on.

"Ohhh... You want me to help you, my darling?" I replied, catching on to her signal.

Tzuyu nodded as she got even closer to my neck.

"I want you. So. Bad." Tzuyu then started attacking my neck, sucking hard with a few occasional licks.

I moaned out breathless, enjoying her lips on me.

"That's right, baby... R-right TH-THERE... Ahhh..." I moaned out even more when she found the sweet spot.

Tzuyu then pushed me backwards slowly until I was now lying flat on the bed. She topped me, ready to strip off my clothing but then my phone started buzzing with a unique tone.

That unique tone signals that it is a important message.

"Sorry, babe. Important." I said.

Tzuyu pouted in response and she watched me pick up the phone.

I read the message out loud. "You two are both needed at the airport immediately. There's an important meeting."

"Important meeting..?" Tzuyu looked at me with a questioned look.

I hummed in response. "We gotta be there quick."

I noticed Tzuyu started to pout even more. "What a turn off..." She muttered softly but was still audible enough for me to hear.

I chuckled and pecked her on the cheek. "You can have me later, okay? Our careers are important."

Tzuyu flashed me an 'okay' sign with her hand and we both got up and changed into our team's clothing.

We left our luggages behind inside the room as the service crew if the hotel will help transport it to Canada.

A whole line of team trucks from the various F1 teams lined the streets outside our hotel.

We identified our truck and got in it. We then set off for Cote d'Azur Airport located in Nice.

Half an hour later without interruption, we arrived at the Airport where our team managers stood.

"Board the plane first, we will discuss there."

We did as we were told and boarded the private jet bound for Canada.

Within an hour, we were up in the air cruising at 30,000 feet.

The seats infront of us then pivoted to face us.

"Alright you two. Oversee informed me that Max Verstappen from Red Bull Racing has retired from the season abruptly."

Me and Tzuyu cocked our eyebrow.

"Isn't that good? That gives us an advantage to win this F1 season for the 5th time in a row!" Tzuyu said.

"It isn't great. Max may have been a great racer but the new driver replacing him is way more better." Our manager said.

"Who is this guy?" I asked.

"Your former rival in GP2..." He muttered.

"W-what?! That bitch named Haquah?" I exclaimed.

"Babe, who's Haquah?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at me with the question in her eyes.

"Probably the most annoying and the most cocky GP2 driver I ever known. He stole all my wins during my third year in GP2. I hated him since day one..." I unconsciously growled.

"He's really that good?" Tzuyu asked.

"He was... He always had close calls with me. He was the one who always placed a 2nd or a 1st position in every single race. Lucky my skills were better than him by a few shots." I chuckled lightly.

"How is he cocky?"

"You'll see..."