The Each Man (Dallon's POV)

"Spence, what am I supposed to wear?" I asked, rummaging through my closet.

"You sound like Brendon," he laughed.

"No, like seriously," I sighed. "I don't know what to wear. I have to look good, right?"

"Well, yeah, but it's just a party. It's not like formal," he laughed again. "Just grab a nice button-down shirt and a nice pair of skinny jeans."

"If you insist," I laughed, knowing that Brendon would probably be wearing nearly the same thing, like he was a couple days ago.

I quickly rummaged through my closet, grabbing a navy blue button-down and black skinny jeans. I soon hurried to the bathroom and started stripping before I even got the door closed, much to Spencer's disliking. After I got changed, I started freaking out about my hair. I mean, it's got to look good for Brendon, right? Right. After another ten minutes, I finally got my hair looking right, then walked out of the bathroom, only to find Spence sprawled out on my bedroom floor on his phone. I laughed at him, then grabbed my phone and jacket from the bed.

"I think I'm ready. How do I look?" I asked, spinning around.

"Well, you sound like a girl, but you look like a guy," Spencer sat up. "A guy's who's trying to impress someone."

"I just need to look good for his parents," I lied.

"Whatever you say," he smirked. Who am I kidding? Spencer is smart. He knows. "I've got to go now. Need a ride to Brendon's?"

"No, but thanks for the offer," I chuckled. "Brendon said he'd come pick me up. In just a few minutes, to be exact."

"No problem. Hope you have fun tonight," he smiled, grabbed his jacket, then left.

I spent the next five minutes or so just laying on my bed or pacing around the house. I know I'm stupid for being this nervous about something so simple, but I'm in love with Brendon. I know it! I can feel it! But whether he feels the same, I don't know. He did invite me - and only me - to his party, so maybe... But what if he was just being nice...?

"Yo! Dallon!" I heard Brendon shout from behind the door.

"Coming!" I said, grabbing my jacket and opening the door. "Sorry, I was doing something."

"I've been knocking for like three minutes," he chuckled. "You ok?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I'm fine. Now why don't we go party it up?"

"Fine by me," he smiled.

We got to his vehicle and hopped in. He turned the radio up as he drive off. I knew it wasn't a super long drive to his parents place - maybe twenty minutes or so. We jammed out to music the entire ride there, which was kind of hilarious actually. Once we arrived, he pulled into the driveway and we hopped out. Before we even got to the front door, his parents were already running towards us.

"How you been, son?" his dad asked, engulfing him in a hug.

"I've been good," Brendon laughed.

"Boyd! Let me hug my son!" his mother retorted.

"Hey mom," Brendon smiled as he hugged her.

"And Dallon! It's good to see you again!" his father hugged me as well.

"Dallon!" his mother practically shouted as she hugged me tightly. "Such a good boy."

"Mom," Brendon whined like a little boy.

"Just come with us you two," his mother said. "There are other people waiting to see you!"

The two of us followed them inside and were soon met with shouting from everyone else inside the house. We all laughed, then basically went around for a line of hugs and handshakes.