Chapter 6

I woke up the next and was a little sore. I went to use the bathroom and I saw I had been bleeding. I freaked out and said "Jared! Something isnt right Im bleeding." He just laughed and said "uh-oh someone got their cherry popped!" Me "My what?" J"Its normal. Dont worry about it. Some girls bleed their first time. No big deal." I took a shower and I wanted more of Jared. I didnt want to make a move on him but I wanted it bad. I got out of the shower and he was still lying in bed. I got beside him and cuddled up to him. J"how do you feel about last night?" Me "good." J"good. Im glad you arent weird about it today." I kissed his cheek. Me "Not at all." I reached my hand down his boxers and started stroking him. J"oh wow. I opened you up." I kept stroking him and he leaned his head back and moaned. I worked my way down and started sucking on him. He kept moaning and playing with my hair. J"aw fuck" I went faster and I felt warm liquid all in my mouth I swallowed it and tried not to gag. He got on top of me and said "I know something you will love." He kissed down my body and pushed my legs apart and pulled off my panties. He started moving his toungue up and down my clit and I gripped the sheets. It was the best feeling ever. He slid in a finger and pumped in and out faster sucking on my clit. Me "oh my god what are you doing to me?" He looked up and said "you like it?" I couldnt even say anything the pleasure was too intense. Me "Mmhmm" He went faster and my back started to arch. There it was that feeling again. I moaned really loud letting it all out. He moved up to my neck kissing me. He eased inside of me again  and it still hurt a little. J"does it hurt?" Me "A little." J"Do you want me to stop?" Me "No keep going." He kissed me and kept thrusting slowly in and out of me. I loved the feeling of him being inside of me. We both released and he let out the sexiest moan. He kissed me and looked me in the eyes and said "I love you." Me "I love you too." He rolled over and laid beside me. We just laid in bed the entire day cuddling and talking. I knew he was who I was supossed to be with.