Sorry

I'm currently sitting with Niall on the couch. I'm hugging into his chest, our legs wrapped around each other's. His arms are around my back.

"Niall?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"I miss my mum, a lot. I know it's not possible but do you think she will,will she ever come back?" I ask.

I feel his arms tighten around me.

"I don't know what to say. But I'm sorry Katie she's not going to come back I don't want to tell you that though" he says as he kisses my head.

"I know" I say as my tears roll down my cheeks on to his chest.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"For what?" he asks.

"I got tears on your shirt and that I made you answer that question" I say.

"Please stop that." Niall says.

"Stop what?" I ask.

"Saying sorry when you don't need to you don't have to be sorry I love to make you feel better and make you feel beautiful and special and amazing and to let you know I will always protect you." he says.

I hug him tighter.

"Always?" I say.

"Always" he says.

"Please never leave me." I say.

"I will Never Ever leave you Katie your the love of my life." he says.

"And your the love of my life too." I say. I hug him as a tear rolls down my cheek. He puts his thumb over my face to wipe it off.

"Please stop crying it breaks my heart when you do." he says.

"Ok" I say.

"Promise?" he says.

"Promise" I say as I kiss him slowly. My life couldn't get any better. I'm in love with this boy and no one will stop that.

(Thanks or all the reads guys sorry its a short chapter love you guys keep reading and voting)