The suprise

We enjoy our meal and once its over we just sit and talk until Niall stands up.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he takes my hand I'm still sitting.

"Guys can I say something?" he says.

I look at Ash and Nicola, Nicola looks confused and Ash looks so happy that he could cry.

I nod.

"Ok, here it goes" he says quietly.

"Katie you are the most amazing, talented, beautiful, funniest, nicest girl I have ever met. I honestly do love you with all my heart. I would cry for days if you left me , I hope you don't btw. Your one of my bestfriends. I knew from the very first day that I laid eyes on you, I wanted you to be mine forever. I was thrilled the day you said you'd go out with me. For our first date I made everything perfect, jut like you. When you met my parents they loved you and told me to hold on to you because you were a keeper. When you kissed me in the park on that first day it was the best day of my life. All the boys knew from the start that I liked you. I felt so bad when you told me what your dad did and I wish I knew you then so that I could help you, but u didn't. I love you so much Katie. When I was writing Little Things I cried because I knew you would love it. And I do want to spend the rest of my life with you, have kids, and grow old together. So Katie this isn't a proper one but its a promise. Some day when were a we but older do you promise to marry me?" Niall says.

I start to cry.

"Of course I'll marry you Niall." I say.

"Really?" he sounds shocked.

"YES now shut up and kiss me." I say.

I think my life is perfect right now and nothing could ruin it.