Chapter 4 ● How?

..........

Ahsoka stand there, motionless. Wondering how she had just done what she had done; she remembered it so vividly. The strength, all the power she felt was unlike anything she had ever encountered. Ahsoka stared at the cold floor, thinking hard, not realising that Anakin was shaking her and calling her name.

"Ahsoka? Ahsoka!" Anakin yells, his hands on Ahsoka's shoulders.

Ahsoka gasps. "Yes, Master?" Ahsoka says blankly, like nothing had even happened.

"Are you, okay?" Anakin asks, looking confused.

"I-um-yeah..." Ahsoka lies, looking around at the always calm Jedi.

The lights, flicker back to life. "Talk we must, with you, Commander Tano." Says Master Yoda, walking slowly towards Ahsoka and Anakin.

"Yes, M-Master Yoda." Ahsoka stutters, following Yoda and the rest of the council.

Ahsoka looks back at Anakin, wondering if he was to come with her or not.

Ahsoka stops. "I-Isn't Master Skywalker going to come with us?" Asks Ahsoka, as Mace Windu turns around to face Ahsoka.

"No, Commander Tano. I am afraid the council must speak to you, alone." Mace says, crossing his arms across his chest.

Ahsoka nods, as Mace turns and catches back up with the council. Ahsoka makes one last pleading stare towards Anakin, then turns and walks towards the council. Ahsoka walked behind the council, knowing exactly why they wanted to talk to her without Anakin. She didn't know how she did it, nor how she obtained the powerful type force. All she knew was that she was most likely in trouble. Was she about to be expelled, for real this time? Ahsoka was so confused, but yet she knew exactly what was coming.

As the council and Ahsoka made it to the Jedi Council room, they entered inside, as Ahsoka stayed in her place, rubbing her arm, nervously. Shaak Ti and Yoda turn around, looking at Ahsoka, calmly yet confused.

"Coming you are, Commander Tano?" Asks Yoda, placing both his hands on his wooden cane.

Ahsoka looks to the ground, feeling the tears begin to rise. "I know what you're going to do," Begins Ahsoka, Shaak and Yoda looking puzzled. "You're going to expel me, aren't you?" Ahsoka croaks, letting a single tear fall.

Shaak Ti takes nootice of Ahsoka's sadness and nervousness. "Not today, young Ahsoka." Shaak Ti nods, waving for Ahsoka to follow her into the room.

Ahsoka feels a large weight being taken off her shoulders. She feels calmer, and more at ease. She whipes away the single tear that fell down her cheek, and walks slowly into the entrance of the council room. Ahsoka looks around and sees all the Jedi sitting in their seats. Ahsoka feels more intimidated, since she is always with her Master when she talks to the Jedi Council. Ahsoka could feel the fear creep up her spine as all the Jedi eyed her, as she stood as still as a statue. Kit Fisto was the first one to speak, his pure black eyes watching Ahsoka as she stood so still.

"It seems that you, Commander Tano, had sort of a Er-" He begins, trying to explain what had happened.

"We believe that you had a Force rush, like an adrenaline rush, Ahsoka." Luminara Unduli says, as Ahsoka nods.

"But I don't understand, how did this happen?"Asks Ahsoka, looking up at Luminara.

"This can happen mostly, when a Jedi or force-sensitive being, sees someone they love in danger or when someone is trying to harm the person they love." Explains Shaak Ti, crossing her arms.

"We believe that you felt obligated to save Obi-Wan-Kenobi, Senator Amidala and your Master, young Skywalker." Ki-Adi-Mundi says, looking around at the council.

Ahsoka nods. "Yes, I can understand why this happened now." Ahsoka says, furrowing her eyebrows (I know she doesn't really have eyebrows).

"Experienced events like this before, have you, young Ahsoka?" Master Yoda asks Ahsoka, sitting cross-legged in his small chair.

"No, Master Yoda," Ahsoka begins, eyeing Yoda. "I've never, ever done anything like that before, until now." Ahsoka states.

"You should not be worried about this encounter with the Force, Commander Tano." Begins Plo Koon. "I can sense that you are worried we will expel you." Finishes Plo, placing a hand in the air.

"Yes, Master Koon. I just feel that I may be in trouble, for almost killing General Grievous." Ahsoka says, spitting the name 'Grievous'.

"You will not be expelled, Commander Tano." Saesee Tiin said, looking around at the Counci as they all nod in sync. "You are far more valuable to the Jedi Order, and after what the Council put you through, we believe that it is fair for you not to be expelled." Saesee finishes.

Ahsoka smiles, sheepishly. "Thank you." Ahsoka sighs. "Thank you, so much. Tonight was very fun until Er- Grievous came." Ahsoka laughs slightly.

"You are dismissed, young Ahsoka." Begins Mace Windu. "The council must discuss further." Mace finishes, nodding to Ahsoka, as Ahsoka nods back.

"Rest, you must, yiung Ahsoka." Yoda says to Ahsoka.

Ahsoka bows to all the Jedi Masters. "Thank you, see you all tomorrow." Ahsoka smiles.

Ahsoka then makes her way towards the metallic doors of the council room. She walks out into the dimly lit corridors of the temple and makes her way down the hallway to her private quarters. Ahsoka's mind was totally blank, she was not thinking about a single thing. She looked up at the dimly lit lights and the stone walls of the corridor. She feels calm walking down the hallway; she feels peaceful and it almost feels like the war is over.

Oh how wonderful it would be if this stupid war was over.

Ahsoka thinks angrily to herself. She just wanted the war to be over, for everyone in the galaxy to not live in fear, for the Jedi Temple to be peaceful again. There was not yet balance in the Force. Every single day there is a disturbance in the Force, and Ahsoka like the rest of the Jedi feel it.

As Ahsoka finally makes it to her quarters, she finds Anakin and Padme standing right beside her door. Ahsoka walks up to them confused, but then realizes that they probably wanted to hear what the Council was talking to her about.

"Ahsoka, what happened?" Questions Anakin.

"It was fine, Anakin. No, they did not expel me, they just wanted to talk to me about what happened."Ahsoka reassures Anakin. Anakin looks more at ease when he realizes that Ahsoka was not expelled.

"And, what did exactly happen back there, Ahsoka?" Padme asks, looking slightly concerned.

"Well, what happened it is something that can happen with the Force when you feel obligated to protect someone you love. When someone or something tries to harm the someone you love." Ahsoka explains to Padme and Anakin.

"Oh okay. You had me worried there Snips." Anakin smirks.

"Well I'm fine, the council said that I was far too valuable, for the Jedi Order to lose." Ahsoka says proudly, crossing her arms.

"Well I'm glad." Padme begins, embracing Ahsoka. "We should leave you, Ahsoka, you must be tired." Padme says, letting go of Ahsoka, smiling warmly.

"Yes." Ahsoka yawns. "I shall see you both tomorrow." She smiles. Anakin and Padme then make their way down the hallway, hand in hand.

Anakin turns. "Goodnight, Snips." He smiles.

"Goodnight Master." Ahsoka rolls her eyes jokingly, smiling broadly at Anakin. Anakin smiles then continues walking with Padme down the hallway.

When they disappear into the darkness, Ahsoka enters her room. She takes off her dress and puts it neatly back into her closet. She then changes into some comfy clothes and snuggles up into her bed. She lays there for a moment thinking about what was in store for her the next day. And with that Ahsoka drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

..........