Chapter 6 ● Mission

"Hurry up, Skyguy!" Exclaims Ahsoka towards Anakin, as she pulls on her cloak and climbs into the speeder. "Your slower than Master Yoda!" Ahsoka says quickly covering her mouth, realizing what she had just said.

"She has a point, Anakin." Obi-Wan winks, as a mint-coloured convor bird perches inself upon a windowsill.

"Oh, Shut up!" Anakin teases, climbing into the passenger seat.

R2-D2 and QT-KT beep as if they were laughing hysterically, at Anakin. Ahsoka always loved R2's sarcasm.

Obi-Wan rolls his eyes at the small droids. "Alright, alright, lets go." He says, opening a hatch for the droids to climb inside. Obi-Wan then gets into the driver's seat and starts the speeder.

As the low hum of the engine starts, the trio zoom into the air, beside the rest of the floating speeders, Ahsoka slumps into her seat as she watches the cities lights flicker as they pass by each tall skyscraper.

"So do you know anything about this, Empire supporter?" Asks Ahsoka, placing her arms on the back of Obi-Wan's seat.

"Probably just the same old stuff, Snips." Anakin reassures his Padawan.

"I'm not so sure about that, Anakin." Obi-Wan begins, making a right turn down a windy ally-way. "This person or thing, is planning to blow up the Jedi Temple." Obi-Wan spat.

"Welp, you never know what can happen," Anakin says laying back. "I think we've got this." He said casually.

"Don't get in over your head, Master." Ahsoka says, pushing his shoulder.

The droids begin to chat with each other as if they were real people having an actual conversation. Beeping hysterically, telling jokes about their Master's and other people, Ahsoka didn't mind though.

As they make their way down the ally-way, Ahsoka sees the flahing neon lights of the night club from not too far away. Finally they make it to the night club, but Obi-Wan passes the parking lot. Ahsoka looks at him confused.

"Master Kenobi! You've just passed the parking lot!" Ahsoka says, looking back at the lot.

"I'm parking over here, Ahsoka, because if the smuggler sees us through his window or something he'll bolt out of their!" Obi-Wan exclaims, parking at the side of the building.

"Why does it matter?" Asks Ahsoka climbing out onto the muddy pavement.

"I think they would notice the giant Jedi symbol on the speeder." Anakin says sarcastically.

"Yeah, why didn't Master Windu get us one that didn't have the symbol on it?" Ahsoka laughs, opening the hatch for the droids to roll down.

"I don't know." Anakin sighs, as the three of the Jedi's and the two droids make their way to the entrance.

Obi-Wan leads the way, as they walk past a few passed out people and creatures, Ahsoka slightly squirms with disgust as she watches the people chug their alcoholic drinks.

The night club booms with loud music as they enter through the doors. Obi-Wan turns to Anakin, Ahsoka and the tiny droids.

"Dou you remember the plan?" He whispers to Ahsoka.

She rolls her eyes. "Always." She says crossing her arms. "Come on, R-Two." She says tapping the droid. R2 beeps with excitement as Obi-Wan and Anakin nod.

As R2 and Ahsoka make their way through the crowd of people, drinking and dancing, Ahsoka feels slightly uncomfortable in this enviorment, then pulls her hood over her head to not make herself noticeable.