Chapter 1: New York?

Chase POV

It was supposed to be a fun beach day. I woke up 6:00 am sharp just to see how things were going. I walked around Adventure Bay and since literally nothing was happening, I decided to go back to bed.

I woke up 3 hours later when I heard Marshall's laugh, don't you just love your best friend's laugh?

Then Ryder came out of the lookout.

"Good Morning Pups! It's a beautiful day today, let's go to the beach!" Ryder said.

"Yay!" Us pups said.

We were to lazy to go to Adventure Beach, so we decided to go to the one in town instead.

We relaxed on the beach for a while and then Ryder got a phone call.

"Ryder Here. Oh, Ok. I'll ask him. Yeah. Bye," Ryder said.

Us pups were all whispering to each other wondering who it was. Then Ryder came over to me with a big smile and asked: "Chase, do you want to join the NYPD for the rest of the year?"

"Is this a joke?" I asked

"No, do you? It'll only be the rest of the year and then you can come back home. I figure it's time for you to try something new!" Ryder said.

"Of course I would like to! But can you guys come as well?" I said.

"Sorry Chase, I can come but only for a few days..." Ryder said.

I felt Marshall's paw on my shoulder. I looked back at him, he wasn't smiling but he nodded for me to go.

"This is your chance," He said.

"Ok, I'll do it!" I said.

A few hours later a helicopter arrived to pick me and Ryder up.

"Ok pups, Katie will take care of you will your gone. Expect a lot of baths Rocky!", Ryder said.

"I know, I know!", Rocky said.

Ryder said bye to all the pups and now it was my turn.

I walked to Marshall first.

"Bye Marshall!" I said hugging him.

Then I pointed to Everest quickly and laughed. Marshall started Blushing. Skye next.

"Bye Skye!" I said nuzzling her.

Skye started blushing and froze so I walked over to Zuma.

"See if you can find someone named Princess" I said hugging him.

Then I walked over to Rocky.

"Bye Rocky!" I said hugging him.

Then I walked over to Rubble.

"Eat a lot of treats!" I said.

Rubble laughed a bit. I then walked to Everest.

"Hope you get a lot of snow this year!" I said.

I then walked into the helicopter, waved my hands bye bye and we flew off.

A/N: I know this chapter was a bit boring but It's the first chapter and those are usually not the best ones. Anyway, To Be Continued...