Chapter 5: Meanwhile in Adventure Bay

Marshall's POV

It's been very boring here in Adventure Bay without Chase. So every time we have a mission everyone sighs in relief.

It was a normal day in Adventure Bay - Get it? Hehe... Anyway, us pups were on the beach with Ryder, Katie, and Cali when out of nowhere Mayor Goodway came running.

"CITY HALL IS ON FIRE AND CHICKALETTA IS TRAPPED INSIDE!!!" She yelled.

Why is our mayor's stupid chicken always in danger?! I thought. Why am I so negative, I'm supposed to be the positive pup?

"Alright then, PAW Patrol to the lookout!" Ryder shouted.

"Ryder needs us!" Us pups shouted in response.

We ran up to the lookout and went up the elevator. When we got up Ryder started talking. Wait... I didn't trip in the elevator! What is happening to me?

"Thank you for coming so quickly pups! As you know, city hall is on fire and Chickaletta... Marshall are you listening to me?"

"Uh, Yes!" I said.

"As I was saying, Chickaletta is stuck inside city hall as well. So need to put out the fire and save Chickaletta! So today I'll need: Marshall! I need you to help me put out the fire with you, of course, and your fire truck. I also want you to go into the building, find Chickaletta, and save her! I would go with you, but I doubt that I would fit in between all that fiery rubble," Ryder said.

"I'm fired up!" I shouted.

"And Skye! I need you to bring water from Adventure Lake with your helicopter and dump it over the fire!"

"This pup's gotta fly!" Skye shouted and did a flip.

A/N: I came up with 'Adventure Lake' and at least when I watched PAW Patrol the last time, it didn't exist!

"Everyone else can help me and Marshall put out the fire! Everest, I'm going to need you too!"

"Off the trail, Everest won't fail!" Everest shouted. She's so cute... I just wish that she liked me.

All pups then went down the slide to their vehicles and Ryder went down his pole, that sounded wrong, and got onto his ATV. We drove to city hall and started to put out the fire. But it wasn't working very well and eventually Ryder made a decision.

"This isn't working pups! We can't do this without the Foggy Bottom Fire Department!" Marshall, you have to go inside city hall and save Chickaletta now!"

"I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" I shouted.

I went inside city hall and I found Chickaletta in the bathroom. Maybe she isn't that stupid.

I led her out of the building when I realized I had dropped my helmet. I went back inside and found it in the bathroom. As I was walking out I heard some wood cracking.

"THE BUIlDING IS ABOUT CAVE IN!!!" I heard Ryder yell.

I started running. "Go faster Marshall, go faster!" I said to myself. The entrance was getting closer, and closer, and closer. Just as I was about to exit the building a big piece of wood crashed onto me. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was Ryder and Everest screaming, the other pups started shortly after.

A/N: I'm sorry that I had you waiting for so long! I was was busy with school! Anyway, I hope you have a nice day or night and I will try to update sooner next time! Bye! 👋 
To Be Continued..