Chapter 4: WANTED

Third Person POV

Chase was at home watching CNN on TV. (Cause Fox News is fake news lol.) Then the TV reporter said: "We've just got some breaking news, there is a mass shooting at a high school in upper west side and it is currently being live-streamed by a student on Twitch."

"Oh, No!" Chase said. He grabbed his keys and ran out of the door and into the elevator. Then he ran out of the lobby, got into his car, and drove it to the police headquarters. Daniel was already there. "Alright Chase let's go to that high school!" He exclaimed.

When they arrived at the high school people were running out of it and screaming. Some parents had come and they wanted to help but the police officers told them not to because it was too dangerous. So all that the parents could do was watch in horror and pray for their children to survive.

By the time Chase got into the building the situation had already gone under control and the shooter was unconscious after being shot in the shoulder. He had a t-shirt saying "Justice Team will take over the world!" The police officers didn't know what this was but they decided that they would ask him later. Twelve other people were transported to a hospital with him. Ten of them survived, but sadly three of them died. One of those was the shooter. "Justice Team" was still an unsolved mystery. The shooting was called "the Justice shooting," even though there was no justice to it.

Chase went home and prayed on his bed until he fell asleep.

A/N: I'm sorry this was a bit of a short chapter but I didn't have a lot of time to write it. Anyway, peace out! ✌️

To Be Continued...