Giving Her Away: Chapter 16

Jennifer

“Alligators? Are you sure love?” harry asked nervously as we drove to the bayou...

“Yes, baby, it’ll be fun...” I said.

“I love you... but you Americans are crazy.... oh look, angry animals with razor sharp teeth, let’s go floating around in there home and see what they do!” he mocked. I giggled, and kissed his fingers.

“Hey, you’ll thank me.. as long as you don’t piss them off... they are beautiful animals....” I said. He just shook his head.

“If you say so love...” he said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

“I love you..” I said, softly.

“I love you too,” he said, brushing a strand of hair from my face, ‘And if I get eaten alive today, the pin number to my bank account will be my final words... AHHHHHH” I just busted up laughing and pulled into a parking spot as we reached the Bayou Tours.

“it’s all so eerie....” Gemma said, looking around at our surroundings.

“Yeah, it looks creepy, but I promise... it’s fun..” I said. After getting out of the car Harry hugged me from behind as we walked, kissing over my neck and pressing himself into my back.

“Harry Edward Styles, behave yourself...” i giggled, pressing my ass back into him.

“Mmm, you keep doing that we’re gonna be staying behind...” he said, his silky deep English accent breathing in my ear.

“Mmmm, baby, don’t tempt me....” I cooed.

Minnie

Max was chewing on one of the cookies in his hand, and Shane was drinking up his veggies.

“Are we going wait to find out if its a boy or girl or should we find out so that way we can buy stuff when the time to shop comes around?” Shane asked me.

“I think we should find out,” I replied.” Because then we can pick a theme for the nursery,” I said.

“I may have hafta build an extra room onto this house...Marli took Jennifer's old room. Max took what was Marli's nursery which is now his room.” The only untouched rooms upstairs were Shane's old room and Simone's room which was locked and hadn't been touched.

“Move Max into your old room?” I asked.” It frees up his room which we can change if it's a girl,” I said as I was chopping up ingredients to make lunch and cooking.

“Yeah...but Max is kinda attached to his room we may have issues.”

“I was hoping that we wouldn't.”

“I guess we won't know until we try to move him.”

“Mine.....” max stated.

“what is?” I asked.

“Woom..... MINE!” he stated strongly.

Jennifer

AS we got loaded into the boat with the tour guide and the rest of the tourists, harry sat on one of the seats, pulling me close next to him. He pulled my lips to his and kissed me. I kissed back, but his hand laced into my hair, brushing it back over my shoulder.

“Harry, stop... you won’t see anything if your eyes are closed...” I purred softly.

“Mmmm, you kill joy...” he chuckled. I just smiled and we started the tour, Gemma and Ann fully into the whole thing, pointing out alligators quietly as they spotted them.