Explaining Why I'm Me

Hi my name I'm not going to tell you and I'm 15. I know Wattpad says a different age but I don't want you guy to know my real birthday.

I live in Maryland,I'm in marching band, I live with my family of 8, they aren't my real family. My real mom is my aunt and she's the main reason my life is a mess. She had this weird thing where she read books and she would choose her favorite character.

Once her favorite character was chosen she pretended to be them until she finished the books. This is the main reason she cheated on my dad multiple times and he took my 2 older siblings. When he took them my dad didn't know my mom was pregnant. My dad is now dead and my mom is in a mental asylum. My dad died from stage 3 lung cancer, he smoked a lot.

When my dad left my mom she had a lot of boyfriends. We lived in a 1 bedroom apartment at the time and I would sleep with my mom, while her boyfriend would sleep on the couch.
I'm about to tell you my darkest secret and you can't tell anyone.

One night one of her boyfriends came into her room. He thought it was my mom because we had the same brown hair. Little did he know she was throwing up in the bathroom.  He raped me that night, I was 6. Ever since this time I've been dying my hair blonde. I hate brown hair.

When I told my mom she said I was lying for attention and that there is something seriously wrong with me.

After this she made me move in with my aunt, I've been living with them ever since. I have an a fake older brother,fake older sister,fake younger brother,fake younger sister, last but not least a fake youngest brother.
I'm the 3rd oldest, I share a room with my sisters and it's hell.

My best friend in the world name is Gracie. We've been best friends since the 2nd grade.

I have another best friend named nori, we got into a big fight that I'll explain later.recently we've gotten close again and I'm happy. She's really popular and pretty. Gracies really pretty too but nori is like famous at our school.

I use to have another best friend named Javier. His girlfriend didn't like me, because she didn't like me he wasn't allowed to talk to me.
I miss him so much... he made me feel better about myself and he had a way with words. I'll show you text with him and I.
He doesn't know this but whenever I get upset I read his text to remind me about him. Even though most of his text is about how I'm not myself it's so true it makes me happy. He knows me better than I know me.

This is after I went to a party and bad stuff kept happening

This is after I went to a party and bad stuff kept happening. His house was 4 houses away and he came and saved me. The reason nori and I got into a fight and why Javier knew me better than me.

On the day April 18 2017 (spring break.) nori and I snuck out, we met with all these senior guys. They were all high and there wasn't enough room in the car so I had to sit on this guys lap. The only reason I didn't smoke was I didn't want to seem fake for coughing. First 10 seconds of getting in that car I texted Javier saying "help Javier I just made a really bad decision." That was at 12 o'clock at night, he went to sleep 2 hours earlier. Then at 3:45am I texted him again "Javier, the bad decision just got worse I need you."