One

•All in chapter are 18 years old•

*Present*
-annie-
My head aches and i try to move, my eyes blurred suddenly focus. I look around i see the steering wheel but it looks odd. Im upside down, glass shards embedded in my leg i shift and face kenzie her eyes shut and head bleeding. Most people may panic at this, not me when i was 11 me and my family were in a crash i was the only survivor, ive only had kenz ever since and im not going to lose her now.

I reach over and brush the hair from her face, "kenzie please wake up" i mumble and undo my belt. I try to move but im stuck, a sharp pain shoots up my leg as i look to a giant piece of glass right through it. Its painful but i have to help kenz i unbuckle her belt and slightly slap her face.

-johnny-
My eyes flutter open, as i look at my surroundings i see haydens head flung forward in shotgun. I glance next to him to see the windshield shattered carson must've gone trough.As i push to get out I remember carson locking the doors when hayden hesitated to come. I unbuckle my belt .Great my legs are wedged between the chairs "hayden bro wake up" i exclaim i hear him groan and just hope he wakes up.

-annie-
Her eyes blink open "oh thank god, kenz we are in the car its crashed" I speak softly "im going to get you out" i whisper her breathing is irregular and blood dripping from her head "i need you too unlock your door, be careful of your surroundings you have a cut on your forehead it may need stitches but you are so strong i doubt anymore than that" i say guiding her along oh yeah did I mention im a trainee doctor. As she unlocked the door she slowly swerves around and swings her leg out "ow" she winces as a piece of glass pierces her skin "cmon kenz you've got this" i say squeezing her arm.

She swings her other leg around and wriggles out "GOOD GOOD now i need you to call for help, and see if there is any other people" i speak she nods and reaches for her pocket "my phone, annie my phone is gone" she welps oh shit um "look out for a payphone for now see who else was involved i will look for my phone" i rush she nods and goes off im left alone.

-hayden-
"Oh shit" i say looking for my blonde haired friend , there is a hole through the windshield "holy shit" i say shocked "bro we need to get out and help carson" i hear from behind me "yea" im interrupted "OH MY GOD HELLO" we hear a girl is at the window her hair tattered and head bleeding. She begins to pull on the door i lean over and click the button the door flings open and she flys back.

As she clambers back up, she panics "oh shit shit shit" she says i unlock my door and climb out "have you called anyone?" I ask "no my pho."shes cut off buy buzzing she runs over and picks up a small phone. Thats when i see it another car flipped upside down im shocked. Was she alone? Who caused this? Is carson alive? "hello" she stutters "kenzie its annie i saw your phone and found mine call 911 and stay on the phone with me" i hear as she puts on loudspeaker so she isnt alone but where is this annie?

I pull my phone out and dial 911 taking the girls instruction even though she didnt ask me.

-kenzie-
The boy dials 911, i look up to see another boy in the back pushing at the chair infront "are you stuck?" I ask he nods i push at the chair . It wont budge "we will get you out" i say listening to annie on the phone "is anyone bleeding?" Annies muffled voice speaks "yes a guy went through the windshield" i reply "ok follow my steps see if his pulse is still there" i do as she says and feel a beat "yes"i breathe a sigh of relief "next you need to stop the blood, put pressure on the wounds maybe use you jacket and tie it round" she guides my through i whip of my jacket and stop the bleeding to his arm "his head has glass in it ......alot" I managed to whisper "you have to leave that, once you know he is stable do whatever else you can to help i can get myself out" she says "promise?" I croak "I promise" she replies and hangs up.

I have a idea for this but we will see whos liking it so far ? ❣️