Twentyfour

Explicit
-ANNIE-
We pull up outside the house and we walk in to see it packed with drunken people partying. The strong smell of alcohol that annie recognized so well lingered in the air. As annie trailed off to find the source of the smell she finds the cups layed on the table as she grabs one she sips it and leans on the counter.

Throwing the now empty cup down and grabbing another she walks to explore the place. Bumping into someone and almost spilling her drink "hey watch it asshole" she says turning around to see brennan "annie hey im sorry" he apologized "oh bren nice to see you wanna dance" i ask catching my balance in my tall heels. He nods and we walk to the dance floor i hold his shoulder and we sway to the music sipping at my drink often.

Brennan takes me to get more drinks and we are now doing shots. One round turns to two till we've had 5 rounds of tequila shots. Im getting a little tipsy but i grab some of the less strong stuff and down it walking back towards the music.

We dance and drink and repeat. Im now pissed as i stand on the table swaying to the music with my hands in the air, i lose my balance and fall right of the table.

-HAYDEN-
Im grabbing myself a drink as everyone else is someplace else when i spot annie dancing on a table, then she falls. I put my drink down and head to where she is brennan is picking her up "hey man i can take her" i say "no dude we're going up to the room"he slurs "put her down" i say he places her down and i punch him in the face picking her up and walking out the house.

I call for a taxi as we get in and drive to my house. Once we are there i carry her in laying her on my bed and huffing as i take my shirt of ready for a shower.

-ANNIE-
I wake up the sound of running water as i sit up and look around im in a familiar room "hayden" i groan holding my head and standing up walking towards the room with lights on i push open the door  "hayden" i repeat pushing the shower door open "what are you doing annie" he says in shock "i need a shower" i slur as I begin to pull off my clothes.

Im now in the shower with him i look at his body dang its fit. I even feel my cheeks burn up. I tap his shoulder "im sorry i wanna come home" i mumble. Our eyes are locked to eachother and he slowly leans in i do the same our lips locking as he presses my naked body against the shower wall and kisses me.

I pull away getting out the shower and walking back into his room, he comes in after me and lays me on the bed straddled over me and kissing me again our bodies pressed to each other when i fell him enter me.

Oof im uncomfortable 😣