Six

*A few years ago*
-HAYDEN-
I hadn't heard from caleb in 3 days and he hasn't been online, i pick up my phone and dial his phone once again no answer i throw it down and frown.

*present*
She looks like him so much, i never heard from caleb again after that day god knows what happened. He will always be my best friend but she just looks like him so much "hayden" i hear i look up to see annie in a wheelchair "hey" i say. She hops out and slips next to me "hows your friend?" She asked it had been two days and carson had woken up yesterday "he's great, i see your getting better" i smile.

She nods "so you know the other day" she starts but is cut of by my phones buzz. I dig it out of my pocket and swipe answer"who the fuck are you with?" I hear laurens voice say "what?" I ask oblivious to what she means "that ugly girl" she says "Jesus lauren, she helped carson in the crash ugh ive had enough of your jealousy im completely done with you" i spit and angrily hang up.

Next thing i know lauren is running at me, she slaps my face and begins to punch my chest "hey stop" annie says jumping up and with that she falls into my arms "annie!" I say as i hold her "I NEED A DOCTOR" i call as a nurse rushes to our side.

-KENZIE-
Me and Johnny were out at chipotle, we had become really good friends recently I really like him.Maybe more than just friends, no kenz he wouldn't like you back.We eat our food and leave chipotle "hey you got something on your face" johnny says stopping me in our tracks "oh where, this is embarrassing" i mumble wiping my mouth.

He looks into my eyes, while cupping my cheek and next thing i know we both lean in. My stomach fills with butterflies like i had just been on a rollercoaster with 1000 loops ,our lips centimeters away from connecting........

Cliffhanger 😂 comment for more