NEW IDEAS

Summer  roadtrip
A fillie story cause idek
Millie just joined her new high school she has high anxiety and is very nervous. She meets finn but shes heard bad things about him by sadie her best friend. Yet something about him makes her feel..... challenged. She likes this feeling one day, finn suggests they go on a roadtrip and skip school. After hesitating millie agrees.

Heart shaped kisses
Another hannie story
Annie and hayden were best friends their whole childhood, inseparable. Until when they get older hayden changed, he ignored annies calls and even bullies her at school. Annie doesn't care anymore until their parents announce that both families are going to be on holiday for 2 months together.

Dear caleb
Annies story (hannie)
When annie was 11 she lost her older brother, ever since then she writes to him. Telling him everything. Then one day her diary entries get spread all over school. She gets bullied by hayden and kenzie the two most popular kids in school. In an attempt to be with caleb annie climbs to the top of the building but finds her self being saved.

Im not crazy
A supernatural hannie
Story (hannie x tvd x other ships)
Annie gilbert, is 16 years old when she experiences something that will change her life forever.
Hayden salvatore is 16 but he is special, he is a vampire. In an attempt of killing a he is faced with a feeling that this one girl casts upon him.

So let me know if you like any of these and also make me covers for them !
Dm me on instagram @xfandomthingsx if you do 💗