Someone Is Being Naughty

Today my mom left for her business trip and she'll be back in 6 weeks. So for that amount of time I will have the house to myself and I get to have whoever I want here without her asking all them questions(ahaha). I didn't know what to do so i started texting Diggy.

L: Hey babe

D: Hey beautiful

L: Wht's up??

D: Nothin' juss talkn 2 u :)

L: Sameee

D: Do u mind if i come over l8r??

L: Nahh I wouldnt mind seein u:)

D: Good cause I really want to see u

L: I wanna c u 2 ^.^

D: I just wanna see u strip rite now cuz it's l8 babe

L: O.O O.o uhhhhhhhhhhhh someone is being naughty

D: I just wanna see you strip, girl take ur time with it.

L: Ooooo Diggy u nasty mo'fo!

D: I'm not, it's just the truth! xD

L: Okay wateve I'll ttyl

D: Ok byee baby, i am gonna see u strip!

L: SHUT UPPP lol bye

D: xD byeee

  I then closed my messages with a slight smile on my face. Diggy was being a little nasty there, sending me that line from strip. What has gotten into that guy? Oh well! Before Diggy came I freshened myslef up a little. I then waited for my doorbell to ring, it being Diggy standing there with a smile on his face. Until it did happen, my doorbell rang and there standing outside the door was Diggy and his perfect self. I opened the door and let him in,  he stretched his arms out signaling me to bring it in and give him a hug. I gladly accepted his signal and gave him a hug. His hands moved up and down my back going lower each time. He then got to the point where his hands were right on my butt, my eyes shot opened as I felt his hands there. I took my hands and moved his back to my waist, quickly. Diggy looked at me and smirked, "Hmm someone is nervous about me feeling around, exploring" he said in my ear. Then I got the chills, he really knows how to make a girl melt inside. His chocolate orbs looked deeply into mine.

  "Diggy-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips and shushing me. "Lets just enjoy this moment" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. At first it took be surpise and then I started to kiss back. He then pulled away and smiled wide. We then went over to the couch and sat down to watch TV. I got up to make something to eat since I haven't ate in a while. Then I made a grilled cheese sandwich and went to go sit back down. Diggy looked over at me, "No sandwich for me?" "I'm sorry honey, do you want a bite of mine?" "Yes" he said in a baby tone and gave me the puppy dog face. I then passed him my cheesey sandwich over to Diggy and watched him take a giant bite out of my sandwich. "I said a bite not my whole sandwich" He slightly laughed and continued to watch TV. We watch TV for about a hour or so until somebody got bored and started rubbing up my arms and legs. I looked over at Diggy"Uh are you ok today?" "Yeah, why do you ask?" "Well you keep feeling all over me and you usually never do that" "Oh well maybe I wanted to try something new." He responded, I slightly nodded my head with a somewhat confused look on my face.

  "Hey Digg can you sleep over tonight I dont want to be alone?" "Sure, and what do you mean alone?" "My mom went on a business trip and she isn't coming back for another six weeks." I told him. He nodded and agreed to stay with me. After that we watched The Karate Kid, in the middle of the movie I felt Diggy's hand go behind me and slip right under my butt. I then stiffened up, feeling uncomfortable. "Diggy really?" "What?" he asked while grinning. I gave him a you-know-what look and began to speak again, "You know what I'm talking about". I then got used to it and just let it flow.

  It was now beginning to hit night fall and Diggy went back to where he was staying to go grab his clothes. Before he came back I changed into some booty shorts, a tank top, and my fuzzy bunny slippers. When I came back downstairs Diggy was there standing with his bag in his hand. I then led him upstairs to my room and let him set his bag on the along the side of my bed. I watched as Diggy took off his shirt showing his sexy abs and his muscles, He mad me turn around while he took off his pants to change into his pajama pants. When he was done I turned back around and my eyes were glued to his abs. He laughed at me cause he saw me staring at his perfectly defined abs. He then walked slowly over to me making me anticipate when he finally got to me ,cause she was on the other side of the room. When he finally reached me brushed his lips against mine and started to kiss me. (IT'S ABOUT TO GET FREAKY SO BRACE YOURSELF!) 

  He then let his hands roam around my body. My hands lingered around his stomach, making sure to scan over his abs. Diggy then picked my up off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then carried me over to the bed and laid me down on the pillow not breaking the kiss. Since he was already shirtless he took off my tank top reavling my pink laced bra. His hands went behind me and grabbed the hook to my bra. My eyes shot open as I felt a tug on the straps. I pulled away from Diggy's sweet lips, "W-wait" "What?" "I dont want to do this, I'm not ready and you aren't ready either. Besides I almost got raped a couple weeks ago so I'm still not comfortable with showing myself to anyone yet. I'm sorry Diggy I was leading you on, I should have never kissed back." Diggy looked at me with a concerned expression "Lexi I dont want to make you do anything you dont want to do, you know that right?" he asked and I nodded. "I am completely understand if you're not ready, and to tell you the truth I honestly dont know if I'm ready either. And I know what happened to a couple weeks ago and I dont want you to feel any pressure" he said sweetly while looking me in the eyes. A smile was on my face now as I listened to him say all these sweet things. He then kissed me one more time until he got up off of me. I then grabbed my tank and pulled it back over my head. 

  It was getting late and I was getting tired as well. I let out a long yawn as I streched out my arms. "You tired?" "Yeah Im going to go to sleep, okay?".  I then got under the covers, Diggy did as well. He pulled me closer to him letting me feel his warm bare skin against me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, cuddling up to him, while his arm wrapped around me. The whole night I slept with a smile on my face, and I slept next to the guy I love.