Chapter 1~ First Time I Saw You I Fell In Love

(All Is In Kurt's POV)

~Chapter 1~

I sat down and took a drink of my water. I looked at the clipboard which had everyone's name on it who was auditioning to be our new drummer. Everyone was good but wasn't who I was really looking for. None of them really got into it, they seemed to enjoy playing for me but didn't really seem interested in the song. The song I have been getting everyone to play was 'Scoff' it was on our album 'Bleach'. Krist took the clipboard from me and looked at it.

"Who's next?" I asked Krist who is the bass player.

"Dave... Grohl" he said as he opened the door.

Dave walked inside. He was tall and skinny. His eyes were brown and his hair was dark. He was... Gorgeous.

"Hi" he greeted me with a smile.

"H-Hi" I smiled back and looked at Krist. He was grinning at me and smirking. I ignored him and looked back at Dave.

He sat down at the drums and tapped them a few times. "What song do you want me to play?" he asked

I cleared my throat. "Scoff"

Dave nodded. He began hitting the drums, he was amazing. Krist played his bass along but I just sat and watched. He really got into the song. He was incredible.

After he finished he looked at me with a serious face. I was so lost in his eyes I forgot the song was over.

"Well?" he asked

I snapped out of staring at him and looked away from him. "You was great. What do you think Krist?"

Krist smiled. "He was fucking awesome!"

Dave chuckled.

"Well I guess your our new drummer" I smiled

Dave stood up and shook my hand. "Thanks. This is awesome! So ummm... What now?"

I looked down at our hands. Dave slowly took his hand away and smiled.

"Ummm... Come back here tomorrow at 11:00" I said

Dave nodded. "Will do! Well I'll see you later."

I smiled at him and he walked out.

Krist grinned at me. "I knew what you were doing" he smirked

I smirked back at him. "What?"

"You like him don't you?" Krist poked my tummy

"Krist I don't even know him" I looked down and smiled

Krist chuckled. "Awww you like him and you don't even know him yet. That's cute!"

I felt myself blushing. "Shut up Krist" I grinned

Krist smiled and poked my arm. "I'm gonna tell him!"

I shook my head. "No don't!"

"So you do like him?" Krist grinned

I stood up. "No I don't. Your just... confusing me. Can we just not talk about it?"

Krist nodded. "Okay we won't talk about it if you don't want to."

I nodded. "I'm hungry now."

Krist smiled. "Me too. Let's go get a pizza."

"Good idea" I slipped my coat on and we walked out and got into Krist's car. I couldn't stop thinking of Dave. I don't even know him but I'm in love with him. I can't tell anyone though. I just can't. I can't wait to see him tomorrow...