Chapter 3~ Why Don't You Love Me Like I Love You?

~Chapter 3~

I looked through my magazine. The magazine was mostly about gay guys. I decided to get it so I could read it. It's suppose to give tips on if a guy likes you or not. I figured I'd see if Dave did any of the things others guys would do. One was give long stares. Another was smile at you a lot and blush. Plus there was more. I had Dave's drumsticks right beside me. I kept looking for him all day but he hasn't come yet.

As I look through the magazine it had something about gay sex in it. I felt my cheeks go red because the first thing that came to my mind was Dave. I started reading it but I heard my doorbell ring. I quickly shut the magazine and hid it under my couch. I opened the door and finally there was Dave.

"Hey. I think I left my drum sticks here" he said

I nodded. "Yeah. Come in here."

He smiled and walked inside. He gently shut the door behind him.

I picked up his drum sticks and handed them to him. "Here you go."

He smiled. "Thanks."

As he took the drum sticks his fingers gently brushed against my hand. I smiled and looked away. Dave was blushing wildly when I looked back at him. He looked so cute when he blushed.

"Kurt. I don't mean to be weird asking this but... Are you gay?"

I looked down at my feet. "Yes. Yes I am."

"Me too" he said

I looked up at him and smiled.

"I think your beautiful and hot" Dave smiled and began playing with my hair

I blushed but grinned. "Do you-"

"Do I what?" Dave smiled

"Do you... Like me?" I looked away from him again. Now I wish I'd just die, I was stupid to ask that.

He smiled. "I'm not sure. I don't really know you but, your really sweet and beautiful. I think I do." He smiled and slowly moved his hand away from my hair.

I nodded.

"Do you like me?" He asked

"Yes" I whispered

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "I better be going home. I'll see you tomorrow at 11:00?"

"Yeah. 11:00" I nodded

"Alright. Bye, beautiful." He winked and walked out.

I sighed and sat down. My heart felt broken because he thinks he likes me which means he doesn't. I pulled out my magazine, I looked through it hoping to find how to heal a heart that was breaking.