001

TAEJOON

"keep them wide open baby. don't make it harder for daddy." the tall male whispered lowly as he softly ties the soft pink lace stockings around taehyung's soft tanned legs. "b-but it hurts daddy.." the said boy murmurs behind his tied wrists, his brows furrowed in such a pitiful way and his cheeks bright red with a thin layer of skin glistening his sun kissed skin.

"you should've thought about that before you did that you've done back in the building, right cockslut?", taehyung whimpered at the pet name. fuck, does he love how the words roughly came out of namjoon's mouth. the older doesn't usually call him those kind of names even in bed, he once called him a 'cumslut' and the younger went crazy.

"i-i'm sorry daddy, puppy won't do it again!" taehyung quickly said while looking up at namjoon, who's removing his leather belt and folding it, with glossy and begging like eyes. the sadist just simply chuckled deeply at the poor boy, pulling him up by the hair, "shut it, cockslut. face the headboard and lay down, ass up." with that said, he threw the boy back down onto the soft mattress. taehyung sniffled as he scurried his way against the headboard and did as told.

"now, would you like to tell daddy what his little slut did earlier to deserve this punishment?" namjoon said in a teasing yet threatening tone, making taehyung's cock twitch in the soft pink see-through panties. "p-puppy rubbed himself against kookie's crotch d-during a meeting. b-but he is sorry and promised n-not to do it again– ah!" hot liquid dropped onto his back and turning hard right after, leaving a burning and stinging sensation that went straight to his already painfully hard cock.

namjoon chuckled, turning the candle once again and made the wax drop onto his puppy's back, the soft whimpers and whines making his dick hard and fulfilling his sadistic needs.

"and why did he do that when he already has his own daddy to make him feel so much better than so called 'kookie' does when all he could give you is soft grinds?" he said in sheer anger and jealousy, lowering the candle just enough for the heat to transfer onto the boy's skin. taehyung flinched and whines, tears brimming in his eyes because of the pain from the heat of the burning candle and his hard dick, "d-daddy it hurts! please stop!".

"i asked you a fucking question! answer before i burn your skin." he said through gritted teeth. "hnng- taetae didn't mean to! d-daddy was v-very busy and he felt lonely! daddy please stop!" he cried out as he clawed at the wodden headboard.

namjoon's face soften slightly and stopped dripping hot wax onto the poor boy's skin and blew on the red triggered spots, leaving a few kisses here and there which slightly calmed taehyung.

positioning himself behind the crying and shaking boy, he softly caressed the belt against the soft skin of his ass, "will you remind daddy about the promise we made back then, baby boy?" taehyung gulped and recited the said promise;

"say the safeword 'cheesecake' whenever daddy does something taetae doesn't like or when things become too much for prince to handle. no matter how much it satisfy daddy, baby's happiness and safety always goes first." the boy ends it with a soft smile and looks back at his daddy, waiting for the praise.

"good job, puppy. such a smart little prince for daddy. now how much spanks does his puppy get for being bad? is 20 okay or 25?" he hummed, running his hand through taehyung's soft red locks, pulling every now and then, making him blush a soft pink at the sudden change of words his daddy used.

"25 daddy."

namkoon chuckled, unbuttoning his black blouse shirt halfway– just like how the other liked it– "count for daddy. mess up and we'll start over, okay?".