003

NAMGI

the spacious room echoed with nasty squelching and the sound of someone choking followed by a string of colorful words and groans.

yoongi's fluffy blonde locks bounces with each bob of his head. his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed, saliva and tears running down his chin and onto the other male's thighs as yoongi sucked on the long, thick cock with such hunger and need.

namjoon leans back onto his boss chair with his eyes squeeze shut as he puffs out toxic smoke into the air. such a good cockslut, huh yoonie?

yoongi pulled away with a soft pop and continues to pump the still rock hard member with both hands as he looked up at namjoon with small kitten eyes, yes master. just for you master.he panted out.

namjoon smirked down at the boy and pets his hair. bend over the desk, kitten. master has more important people to meet.yoongi vigorously nodded and quickly does as told, pulling the lace black lingerie up and adjusting the bra on his chest. he sticks his ass out as much as he can, pressing his thighs and knees together to make his soft ass look perkier and bigger.

the tall male's smirk grew bigger as he stood up. grabbing the small bottle of lube on his desk and squeezes a dollop on his finger then spreading it on yoongi's pretty little pink rim. the pale boy shivers at the feeling of the man's finger on his sensitive area, trying his best to relax his muscles so namjoon won't get mad and punish him. he's been a good boy all day and for the whole week, he can't ruin it now.

namjoon suddenly pushes his whole finger into the tight heat, biting his bottom lip at the sound of yoongi's little gasp and whine. he pumps his finger in and out, thrusting his long finger towards different directions to help loosen the boy quicker.

yoongi lets out a pathetic mewl at the feeling of namjoon's finger in him. the man's roughness makes him crave for more, more, more. m-more master, plea– ah ..! a choked up whine forces itself out of the small boy when namjoon pushes another finger in. yoongi hisses at the burn as the first digit hasn't stretched him enough. namjoon could feel the very little lube slowly drying up so he wasted no time and pushed the third finger in, pumping it as fast as he can while turning and twisting it around. more loud and lewd moans erupted from the bottom at his master's impatience. namjoon forces a third finger into the tight hole and bit his lip at the pained hiss yoongi made. yoongi's legs starts trembling at the pain, tears building up in his eyes as he didn't exactly know what to feel; the pain felt good. “o-oh god..” he whimpers.

“so pretty for master, huh yoonie? so good for me? or are you being this good of a slut for someone else too?” namjoon growls the last part as he pumps his fingers in a rough pace, making yoongi's eyes roll to the back of his head. “j-just for y-you master!” he cries out and claws on the table, “i'm a slut just for you!” he added with a mewl.

satisfied with the answer, namjoon squeezes a smaller amount of lube on his cock and pumps it a few times, hissing at his own touch because of the amount of neglect it had gotten. namjoon aligned his hard member towards yoongi's stretched out hole and immediately slammed into him. yoongi choked on his spit as his knees gave up on him and fully relied on the desk to keep him up. namjoon didn't pause even for a second so yoongi could adjust and started pounding into the smaller male. the desk moved forward with each hard thrusts and yoongi felt dizzy by the abuse. drool leaked onto the desk as blonde lied his head on the hard surface with his eyes rolled back and mouth wide open. namjoon hold the boy's hip with a bruising grip and kept the ungodly pace on. the sound of skin to skin slapping echoed throughout the office as the two continued their activities.

“m-master.. slower, please–” yoongi's request was interrupted by another loud moan, his arms were shaking along with his legs. his cock was oozing with precum and the tightness in his stomach worsening with each rough thrusts from namjoon. “then say the safeword, darling.” namjoon said through gritted teeth, leaning onto the boy to say nasty things next to yoongi's blushing ear. “can't say it, baby? can't say it because you don't want me to stop, right? you don't want me to stop fucking into your slutty pussy , huh?” Namjoon murmurs with a shit eating grin. “fucking slut, you are min yoongi. such a fucking slut for your master aren't you.” he added and slowed down his pace but made sure to keep it deep.

yoongi whimpers and cries at the hurtful yet pleasure filled words from the other. his lower back raising with each movement of namjoon's hip into him as the tip of his cock pushes yoongi's prostate in such a delicious way.

“fuck..” the blonde whimpers, “m'–m' close master .. please don't hesitate, master. please ruin me!” he begs and moves his hip in a circular motion to make namjoon's cock poke around his insides. the taller grunts with a smirk, leaning back to flip yoongi over and place one leg on his shoulder while pushing the other against yoongi's chest. this position. this position was the one that made yoongi limp for a week straight. namjoon's cock would hit yoongi's prostate even more and better which makes him drool more by the thought of them doing this position a month back.

namjoon bit his lip and wasted no time to start slamming into the poor boy. yoongi throws his head back with a scream, hugging his leg closer to his chest as namjoon looked down at him with a look that says pity. suddenly, namjoon's hand found its way around yoongi's throbbing dick and started pumping it, making him let out a cry mixed with a pathetic mewl, oh-oh my go-god..! rig-right there, fuck hng–

namjoon grunts at the sounds the smaller was making. he could feel his stomach tightening and he knew he wouldn't last long. gonna cum for master, kitty? gonna cum all over master's cock like a good little whore?yoongi nodded vigorously as he tries to hold in his release until namjoon tells him to cum.

cum with master, yeah?namjoon panted, his hips becoming sloppier and less coordinated.

y-yes ma-mas-ter!

with three final powerful thrusts, namjoon came deep inside the smaller. his warm seed filling him up so good, a few dripping out of the boy as he lets out a deep growl. yoongi's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his own cum getting all over his chest and stomach along with namjoon's more built and toned ones.

the taller slowly pulled out as to not harm the worn out boy and plopped back on the chair with his breath uneven. yoongi stayed on the table, his leg was on the table while the other was hanging on the edge, giving namjoon an amazing view of his fucked out hole dripping with cum. his eyes closed as he tried to regain himself and to stop the dizziness invading his mind.

namjoon chuckled to himself and grabbed a pack of wet tissues. using it to wipe the cum off of his chest and stomach and cleans his member up with a different one. he gently raise both of yoongi's legs to clean up the mess he mostly made and help the smaller put on his clothes.

you okay?yoongi chuckles at the question and shook his head, that was.. crazy.he laughed lightly and namjoon smiles while wipping the cum off of the boy's lingerie and takes it off of him. can you sit down? i got you new clothes here.namjoon says as he took out normal and more comfier looking clothes out for yoongi. the tallest of the two helps the other into the clothes and make him look presentable and not like they had some wild sex, calling his driver to pick yoongi up and send him home.

you csn really tell the end
was rushed as hell lmao
anyway
tEAR TRAILER MADE ME
NUT AND CRY AT THE SAME
TIME SJDNSJ