8. Sleep-Over

(At Chloe's house :) )

Chapter 8

"This is great!" Chloe exclaimed jumping up and down. "Were gonna have so much fun."

Sprawled out in front of me was five different colors of fingernail polish, a huge makeup kit, and romantic movies. I can't believe she had all of this stuff... for just a night too.

"Umm, what exactly are we gonna do?"

"Everything!"

"Oh boy."

She grabbed Twilight off the floor, popped it in the DVD player, and sat beside me. I think this is the vampire movie, I've never seen it. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. Opening the heated up popcorn, (extra butter, my favorite!) I watched Edward enter the sunlight. Gosh his skin looks so cool! I wish mine was like that... at the same time, never mind. I like my skin.

{crunch}

{crunch}

(Chloe moved uncomfortably)

{crunch}

"Will you shut up.... Eat softer!" Chloe screams.

{cnh}

{cnh}

Chloe sighs.. "That's better." I heard her mumble.

--------1 hour later--------

I wake up with Chloe's head on my lap and the TV showing Edward and Bella at the dance. When did she go to sleep? I thought she liked that movie. I stood up wobbling a little and laid Chloe's head on the pillow.

"Chloe." I heard a voice say. I went to see who it was.

When I got out the room I saw a guy about my age with dark brown hair and eyes. He was tall and had a strong jaw, he looked pretty cute. He had curiosity in his eyes. He walked up the stairs and stood in front of me. He slid his arms around my head onto the wall and inched closer.

"What are you-"

"Shh."

He was so close I couldn't stop him...

"Logan!"

He was stopped an inch away from me. "What sis." he said moving away from me. He was smirking. It reminded me of Alex.

"What are you doing with Madelynn?!"

"Nothing. Mom said to go to bed."

"Well I was until you woke me up." Chloe said tapping her foot.

"Whatever, goodnight." he said and winked at me walking away.

"Who the hell was that?"

"My twin brother Logan. He does that a lot. Weird ass."

"You never told me you had a twin!"

"Um he's in our history class."

Really I've never noticed. I should've recognized him.

"Could we go to bed? I think I need to sleep that off." I said.

"Yeah."

I walked in the room and jumped on the bed. Chloe followed right after. As soon as she hit the bed, she fell asleep. I laid on the bed for a few minutes thinking about what just happened. I eventually dozed off to sleep.

~

"Wake up sleepy head."

I heard Chloe's voice. "Mmm?"

"Wake up. Your mom is here!"

What! I jumped out of the bed.

"You slept too long and I forgot you were leaving at 1."

I started to throw clothes at my bag. I grabbed my jean short shorts and my red Hollister top.

"Put those clothes in my bag." I was running to the bathroom. And then I tripped. I glanced behind me and saw broad legs.

Logan.

"Oh I'm sorry." he said unenthusiastic, with a smirk of course.

"Whatever." I got up and tried to walk to the bathroom door, but I couldn't move.

He was holding my ankle.

"I'm sorry about last night too. Could we just start over?"

"No." I said tugging my leg.

"Then I won't let go."

I was in a rush! I need to go. "If you earn it."

And he let go shrugging.

I ran and shut the door. Throwing off my pj's, I pulled on my clothes.

"Here's your suitcase." Chloe yelled.

I opened the door and looked for my phone. Ugh it's on her bed. "I'll be right back."

I saw my phone laying right were I said it was. Grabbing it, I ran out the room and pulled my bag down the stairs. Mom was sitting in the car, she look irritated. Oops.

I opened the back door and put my suitcase on the seat. I ran to the passenger door and jumped in the car.

"What took you so long?"

"Woke up late."

And we drove off. The whole ride was silent except the muffled music from the radio.

When we got home I saw Alex walking in the house. He saw me, and he was coming to me. I put my hand up to stop him and then pointed to my bedroom window. He nodded and entered his house. I told mom that I was going to my room to unpack and she just nodded. I ran up the stairs and threw my bag on the floor. He wasn't here. I looked behind my bedroom door and then I felt warm arms sliding around my waist.

"I've missed you." He said in my hair.

I turned to see his face. Still hot.

"I've missed you too."

He moved my hair behind my ear and smiled. I loved when he smiled. I went on my tippy toes to reach his lips. Oh how I've missed them. At first he was slow, but I slid my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. It made the kiss deeper. I didn't want to stop but I couldn't breathe. I pulled away.

"I love you." he said breathless.

"Love you too."

"Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"Wo- would you like to go to dinner with me?" he asked. Awe he was so shy.

I gave him the biggest grin I could manage. He was actually asking me out. It's like a dream come true. Okay now I sound like a child.

"Yes, I would like to go out to eat with you." I was so happy.

"Okay, wear something nice."

"Okay."

"Tomorrow?" he said climbing out the window, looking back.

"Tomorrow."

VT

If you actually like my book, could you encourage others to read it?? just wondering. I love you guys <3!!