12. Ho Ho Ho

Chapter 12

December 24

It was colder than usual. I opened my eyes to see that my covers were kicked to my feet. Ugh! Then I noticed that my window was open. Under it was a note, with rose petals around it. Curious, I walked over to my window and picked up the note. When I stood up, I shut the window.

_____________

Morning beautiful,

Sorry for making your room colder than usual, but I'm pretty sure u wouldn't have found this then :) My family wanted to invite u to our Christmas Eve Party. And I decided to come to your house for Christmas. I've already asked your mom :p

Hope u can come, I love you! <3

Alex.

________________

I walked over to my bed and laid the note on my dresser. Maybe I'll go, but I'll meet more of his family. I shivered, feeling nervous. Oh well.

Okay so I'm not really a morning person so of course, I went back to bed.

~

When I woke up this time, I looked at my alarm clock. 12:56. Trust me, I can sleep. Alex never told me when the party started, so I figured I would text him. I picked up my iPhone.

Heyy when is tha party??😅

6:30. I'll pick u up. Dress comfortable ;)

K. haha this ;)?? Mines better😉

Yeah yeah, my dad's getting me a iPhone 6 this Christmas. I still have the Samsung 

lol gtg luv ya😘

Love you too babe <3 bye

I put my phone in my pocket, and got out of bed. Walking downstairs I noticed that my mom has gone to work. My entire house was covered with Christmas decorations. My parents love to decorate on holidays. There was a Christmas tree in the corner of the living room. Big as usual. Dad was in the kitchen fixing his camera, with a cup of orange juice beside him. I fixed me a mug of coffee which felt good going down my throat.

"Morning sweetie." my dad greeted.

"Morning, wrong with the camera this time?" I bet he dropped it.

"I was carrying it to my bag, but then I dropped it on my way." I knew it!

"Oh."

I looked at my kitchen like it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen. This was getting kind of weird... and extremely boring. "Hey dad. I'm going to run upstairs. Bye." I said running up the stairs. He mumbled something after that but I couldn't hear it. I walked over to my closet, pulled out my red & green hoodie. As I was putting it on, my dad yelled that he was leaving real quick. I was fine with staying home alone. It's pretty fun at times. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face. After applying my usual makeup, I slipped on my red converses. Brand new, yum.

{honk, honk}

Why would my dad want me? He must've forgotten something. I ran downstairs and opened my door. I saw a royal blue Lamborghini. This has to be a lost rich dude. The window rolled down and you wouldn't believe it, well actually I can, it was him and himself only... Alex.

"Ready to go?" he yelled.

"You said at 6:30. It's only 4:28." I said checking my phone.

"Yeah, it starts at 6:30 but I never said I was picking you up at 6."