10. Aftermath

Chapter 10

{ring ring}

"Hello?"

"Tell me all about it!"

"Meet at Starbucks?" I said sighing.

"That's a deal. See you at 4."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Chloe knew I went to the date with Alex last night, and she won't stop annoying me about it. I just gave up and set up a time and place to meet. I got up from the table and stuffed my homework in my bag. Alex skipped school because he got hurt in physical ed, so I really didn't get to see him today. It was 3:30 so I had about 30 minutes to spare. I walked over to Alex's house to check up on him.

{ding dong}

"Who is it?" I heard his mom say. She opened the door.

"Oh, hello Madelynn. How are you?" She said hugging me.

"I'm great. You?"

"Good, good. So why are you here today?"

"Um.. I'm here to see Alex."

"Oh, well come in." she said waving her hand inward.

"Thank you."

I walked into their house to the stairs. As I was walking my foot slipped again, but held onto the rail. That was a close one. I stopped in front of his door, then I sneaked a peak in. Alex wasn't in his room. Out of nowhere a hand comes out and grabs my wrist, pulling me inward. I looked to see who it was and of course, it was Alex... smirking.

"You scared the hell out of me." I complained.

"Peaking aren't you?"

I looked down. Noticing how Alex only had on boxers, I looked back at him.

"I- I didn't know." I said blushing.

"Tryna get a little action?"

"N- nooo."

Before I knew it a pair if lips were smacked onto mine. I didn't react at first, I was suprised. Alex leaned in more and I started kissing back. He separated and I groaned.

"Only a taste babe."

"Really?" I said putting on my best puppy face.

He pecked my lips. "Yup."

Then I remembered. "Oh, I came to see how your doing."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"Then why did you leave school."

"I had a quiz today after PE, so I pretended I got hurt."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Well then you don't need me." I started walking out the door, until he grabbed my hand.

"Babe I'm hurting now."

"Where?"

"My heart."

"Whatever." I yanked my hand out of his grasp laughing. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Dooonn'ttt leeaavvee mee." he yelled. I was all ready out the door though.

~

As I pulled into Starbucks I pulled out my wallet. 30 dollars, yessss. I got out the car and walked in the store.

"What may I get you today?" A brunette asked me.

"I would like a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino, and a caramel flan latte."