3✓

As I walked to school I heard someone screaming my name from behind.

"Yura! Wait a bit!" I turned around and saw Jungwoo with someone from our class.

I smiled at him and waited.

"This is Mark. My friend I told you I was staying at." He introduced him to me.

"Yura. Nice to meet you." I said bowing a little bit.

Us three walked to class and sat down.
I never realised Mark. I knew he was from our class, but I never knew anything about him.

Lunch was there again and we walked with Hyeri and Doyoung to the cafeteria.
Got our food and sat down.

"I saw you two going to the ice cream shop." Doyoung said with a smile.

"Yeah we went there and ate, why? Cant we?" I asked him.

"Oh that's not what I meant! Is There anything between the two of you?" Doyoung and Hyeri looked at the both of us smirking.

"Jesus Christ No! We are friends!" I explained to him and felt myself getting red.
Jungwoo who sat next to me laughed a bit and nodded.

"We don't even know each other very well." He told and ate.

"Okay Okay. But if you are- you better tell us." Hyeri said and went on with eating.

We all walked back to our class and waited for this school day to end.

I saw Jungwoo with Mark and some other guys who are from the other classes.

Mark gestured me to come and so I did.
"Yura- were you walking home?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded and looked at the guys. They were tall and scary. Like really.

"Ah- Let me introduce them to you." He started.
"That's Taeyong."
He pointed at the first one.
"That's Johnny."
He looked at the second one which was really terrifying. He smiled at me and Mark went on to the others.
"Here we have Yuta. He's from Japan."
"That's Taeil. And the last one here is Haechan." He showed me everyone.

I bowed a little and introduced myself.
"I'm Yura and am from the 3-B class."

They nodded and smiled at me.
Now they weren't terrifying anymore.

They asked me if I'd want to come with them but I denied.
It would look weird when a girl walked with seven boys.

Jungwoo told the boys that he has to tell me something so they should leave first.

"What is it?" I asked him chewing on my chewing gum.

"U-Uh..Uhm..I actually wanted to- invite you.." He said blushing.

"Inviting? To your house? What are you planning? Raping me?" I joked and acted shook.

"N-No! Well- Yes..but my parents want me to- to bring a friend over.." He explained and I nodded.
"If you d-don't mind..I'd like you to come o-over.."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Of course I will. Just text me when and where,okay? And now leave or else you won't be able to catch up with your friends!" I told him.