8✓

Before I go on- I think I'll end this fanfic soon!
Hope you liked it!
Maybe 3-5 Chapters!!

----------------------------------------------------

Me and Jungwoo were sitting in a Park near my house and talked a lot.

I didn't tell him that I read the letter because I was shy. I wanted to but didn't have the courage.

I mean what shall I tell him? 

'Yo Jungwoo I read your letter!'

He expects an answer, right? Well I'm not sure If I like him. He's cute, caring and even handsome as hell. The perfect boyfriend, right?

''Yura?'' Jungwoo called suddenly. I looked at him.

''Did you read my letter yet?'' He asked.

I slowly nodded and he started to smile. ''And?'' He asked.

''I- I need time to think...Please..'' I said and looked away.

He just nodded and stood up.

''Shall I bring you home?'' He asked and held out his hand for me. I took it and nodded.

We were walking without saying anything. It was really weird and awkward. 

I glanced at him as we came near my house. He looked tired. ''You can go- my house isn't this far you know.'' I told him. He looked at me and just shook his head. ''I'll bring you home, I said. So that's what I'm gonna do.''

I just sighed and we both walked to the front door. We simply said goodbye to each other ad h left. 

When I entered the house I got a call. Yuta. What does this Japanese frog want?

I picked up the call and Yuta literally screamed in my ear. 

''Listen up! I hope you told your fanboy to give up!''

I closed the door and said ''Wait what?''

''Johnny! I. hope. you. told. him. to. give. up.'' He repeated.

''Why should he?'' I asked going in my room.

''I know why everybody calls you stupid!'' He said with a louder voice again.

''You're drunk right?'' I asked him.

''Nooo! I'm Yuta! Nakamoto Yuta!'' He said and I knew he was smiling wider than me when I see food.

''I'm hanging up. go to sleep.'' I said and hung up. I quickly changed and laid in my bed.