9✓

Yuta and me became pretty close after the incident were he called me while he was drunk.

Well- now we're sitting in front of the school waiting for the others.

It was pretty hot today that's why Yuta and me decided to go and eat ice cream later.

As the others arrived- which were Johnny, Taeil, Mark, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo- we told them our plan about the ice cream eating.

They all agreed and we walked to a shop near school.

We all sat down and ordered our ice cream.

"How was Sports?" Yuta asked Johnny.

"It's sports- want me to have fun while running 20 laps?" He asked with sarcasm.

Yuta just nodded and laughed.

We basically talked about what happened in school and why Mrs. Yoon suddenly started to teach Maths.

You probably wonder who she is.

She's the beloved teacher. That one teacher who won't make any mistakes. She mostly teaches Chemistry and History. But since last year she even started teaching Art. When we asked her which subject she hates the most she said Maths.
And now- she's teaching it? Logic where did you go?

I mean people do change but Maths????

"Yura!" Yuta suddenly called my name. I looked at him and waited.

"Who do you think is the most handsome boy in our school, except for us here!" He asked me.

That was so random this Japanese frog should just be quiet for once.

"No one?" I answered him.

"Then who is it from us?" Johnny asked.

"Of course she'll say me!" Yuta said and smiled.

"Be quiet, she won't choose you!" Jungwoo said in a small and low tone.

All of them were pretty annoying right now.

"Yuta." I said and smiled.

Yuta started to scream happily and wanted to hug me before I said "Wait- I thought you asked about the ugliest one."

----------------

This Fanfiction is ending in 2-3 Chapters!

Don't forget to vote!!