🌸One 🌸

🌸3rd pov🌸

🌸3rd pov🌸

"No, you are too fat for model", one man judge say seriously and look at 17 years old Taehyung. Tears try to come but Taehyung fights back.
"I understand, i know I'm fat", Taehyung whisper and smile fake smile while he look at his 'ugly and fat' legs. He let out small sad sigh and rub his teary eyes.
"So, why the fuck you cane here for test?" judge growl and hit table making Taehyung flinch.
"You just wasted our gold time! Get out here! You fatty!" Other judge say angrily, his eyes is full of angry when he watch how Taehyung run away.

Taehyung run outside. He start cry. So hard. Taehyung pick his phone and search his big brother's, Jimin's phone number. No long time When he find it he call to him.

As Soon as light Jimin answers to his baby brother, happily as always.

"Taehyung-ah! How it went?!" Jimin ask excited and actually jump up and down, Taehyung can imagine how Jimin smile very wildly. Taehyung think a little moment.

Should he tell true or lie.

Taehyung choose lies.

"It was good, but I didn't want to get the work.. it heard too hard and stupid", Taehyung  said fast. "Are you sure?" Jimin ask a little worried about his baby brother. He doesn't really believe what Taehyung just said, because Taehyung's voice was full of sadness.

Little quiet moment.

"Yes".

And then he end the call.

Taehyung walk to the nearest cafe shop, he walk inside to warm place and giggle. He look at every cake, muffin and candy. But his mind darken when he remember model test.

"Taehyung, fatty, don't eat go away from here", Taehyung say to himself and run quickly outside, some people watch him confusedly, but Taehyung doesn't care. He just wanna get skinnier, so then he can be model. He sit on street and start cry hard.

"I'm so fat... I can't be model never..." he cry hard, he slap lightly his cheek and cry harder than ever.

"Hey, little one", some man say and knees in front of him. " why are you crying?" Man asks and stroke Taehyung's soft hair. Tae hide His  face because he is afraid. "D-don't r-rape me!!" Taehyung beg and cry. Man lay his hand on Taehyung's hair. "Hey, are u okay? I heard what you said about yourself, lies. You are good looking and really skinny. I'm boss of Gucci's model company and I think you are very good model to my company", man say.

Taehyung lift his head up and blink his eyes confusedly.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook".

"K-Kim Taehyung".

"Do you wanna join in my company?"

🌸-🌸-🌸

Hi I'm 16 years old, half Chinese girl! My name is Yein. I am not really good at English but I hope you liked that! <3