🌸two🌸

💗3rd pov💗

💗3rd pov💗

"W-what?" Taehyung ask in shook and look at about 25 years old man, Jungkook, who is looking at Taehyung with small smile. "I asked that, do you wanna join in my Gucci model company?" He asks with small chuckle. "This is some stupid prank? Right?" Taehyung ask and blink his chocolate puppy eyes.

"Oh god you are fucking cute", this man whine and squeeze Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung's cheeks get really red and he look at down nervously. "But Taehyung, this is not joke. I saw you at modeling test, but I didn't was judge. But my point was, you are not wat, you are perfect to model. Please take job in my company, I need you!" Jungkook pegs and try make cutest face what he can.

Taehyung look at Jungkook, he is in shook when he look at Jungkook, handsome, hot and fucking sexy man.

"I will pay so much money for you!", Jungkook whine. Taehyung take deep breath, small chuckle let out and he nod. "Okay, I will work for you", Taehyung says and show his adorable smile. "Thank you!!" Jungkook cheers and hug taehyung's small body tightly.

"Take this, my number and address where you need to go tomorrow, at eight, at morning", Jungkook says as he give black card to Taehyung's small hand.

"Thank you mr. Jeon", Taehyung smile softly, they made long stare to each other's but it ends because if Taehyung's phone starts ring loudly. "See you Tomorrow".

"Baby boy", Jungkook smirks as he give small kiss to Taehyung's head making smaller blush deeply. Then Jungkook walk away, smirk in hi face. Taehyung just stare at him in love.

"No taehyung, you can't fall in love with him! He is your boss!" Taehyung mumble angrily to himself and give small lap to his red cheek.

"OH MY PHONE IS RINGING!"
Quickly Taehyung take his phone and see that his big brother, Jimin is calling. He answer to his brother.

"Hey Minnie", Taehyung says nervously and rub his neck. "Hey TaeTae, where are you? Are you coming at home?" Jimin ask, his voice is full of worried. "Yeah I'm coming... and I get work... from Gucci's model company", Taehyung cheer and jump up and down.

Jimin gasps and starts scream. "JIMIN DONT SCREAM!!" Taehyung scream back. "Okay okay, sorry. BUT OMG MY BABY BROTHER IS MODEL OF GUCCI", jimin yells. Taehyung just giggle cutely and blush.

🌸-🌸-🌸

Hello!! I hope you liked!
I will start publishing
EVERYDAY!!

Good thing or not?

Bye~~