🌸three🌸

💗3rd pov💗 ~next morning~

💗3rd pov💗
~next morning~

TaeHyung wakes up when his alarm start ring at 7.00. Quickly Taehyung sit up and stops his alarm. He giggle nervously, but excitedly. He run happily to kitchen where's his big brother is making porridge.

"Morning Minnie!!" Taehyung cheer and jump in Jimin's back. "Hey baby TaeTae", Jimin smiles as Taehyung jump down. Jimin turn around and give small kiss to Taehyung's cheek and ruffle his fluffy hair.

"Okay baby brother, sit down and I give you healthy porridge with... hmmm strawberries?" Jimin ask and look at Taehyung with small seductive smile. Taehyung starts jiggle, because of happiness. "Yes!!" He scream happily and clap his hands, jimin giggle at his baby brother who is like small child. "Yeah Yeah TaeTae, I'll give you strawberries with porridge", jimin giggle and shake his head.

He put delicious strawberries into porridge and then he give that plate to his precious little brother and giggle when boy squeal and start eat very... VeRy... vERY.. VERY messily. Jimin sighs, shakes his head and chuckle.

Taehyung finish his porridge quickly and jimin clean his brothers face while he laugh hardly.
"Why you laugh Minnie?" Taehyung asks and tilt his head making agyeo accidentally. "Oh baby, don't worry, get dressed and then let's go, today is your first day at Gucci model, remember?" Jimin smiles and give small kiss to Taehyung's forehead. "Yesh minnie!" Taehyung smile wildly and back to his room.

You wanna see his room?

I think you wanna :)

I let you see it...

It shows new sides of him.

Yes, Taehyung is little, he likes pink, strawberries, chicken nuggets, milk, chocolate and porridge

Yes, Taehyung is little, he likes pink, strawberries, chicken nuggets, milk, chocolate and porridge. Taehyung is sweet and kind when he is little. He never wanna be bad boy because he hates punishments.

But Jimin and Taehyung's two friend, Hoseok and Jin are o my ones who know that Taehyung is little. Taehyung is afraid that someone else get to know that he is little.

Jimin put Taehyung's pink shoes on and pick up small Tae. He get out of their white, stone home and walk to their pink Lamborghini, he opens car and put Taehyung on his safety seat and close the door. He walk to driver's side and sit on seat. Jimin start a car.

Soon they arrive at Gucci's office building

Soon they arrive at Gucci's office building. Jimin stops car and walk out of car. He help Taehyung out and stroke younger's cheek.

"Make your work good TaeTae, try to be big Tae", jimin says and give small kiss to Taehyung's forehead. "Yes Minnie", Taehyung smiles his own unique smile. They hug quickly each other and then Taehyung run into office building.

Taehyung look at around, office's hall is very cool, simple, grey, black and white. His mouth get wide open and small 'wow' get out of his lips.

"Hey cutie", Jungkook smiles and walk to Taehyung. Taehyung lift his head up and his eyes meet handsome man's beautiful eyes. "H-h-Hey d-d-da- M-mr. Jeon", Taehyung sputter and look at down with veeery red cheeks. Jungkook smirks.

"Let's go to your first photo shoot, baby boy", Jungkook smiles and hold Taehyung's small hand.

That's a little boring xd

Tell your opinion about that
if you want :)