imagine 1 :- DAMON

First meeting

It's your first day at your new apartment. After you found your boyfriend cheating on you with your own best friend, you were great broken, you had to leave since you shared the apartment with them and... Well, it was just awkward.

So you had just unpacked your bags and filled up the closet with your clothes when your stomach growls loudly and you realized you haven't eaten anything since the morning and it was already past six in the evening.

So you took your coat and went out in search of a diner. You found one just around the corner and entered it. Once you entered, you realised that it was a bar too. Not that it matters to you since you didn't drink much. Once in a while is okay but not daily.

After you had your grill and went home, you found one of your apartment windows open which you are sure that you had shut. Shrugging it off, you went to take a shower and came back only to be greeted by someone stand-in in your room facing the window.

"What the hell!" you shouted and ran inside you closet. Insides there, you dressed up quickly, you don't want to die naked.... And left the closet.

The man still stood in the name position, his hand resting on the wall and his body leaned on it as he looked outside.

"Excuse me, in guessing you're in the wrong house. I'm pretty sure I had bought this one." you said. Your hands were behind your back hiding the baseball bat.

"I'm pretty sure, I'm in the right one, beautiful." with that he turned around.

Although you were mesmerized by his deep blue eyes, you stood your ground. Getting killed due to bring charmed by someone is the last thing you wanted.

He scoffed, "You seriously think you can take me with a baseball bat?" he sounded amused.

"It's better than nothing." You said with a shrug, your eyes on him all the while.

"You know you've got pretty eyes. Brown eyes are my favorite." he said as he walked closer to you.

"You are still a stranger and I won't hesitate to hit you." you said, your voice sounded a bit shaky. You were nervous.

"Am I scaring you?" he was amused.

"Just get out." You said, but couldn't stop the feeling of dread taking over.

It seemed as though he noticed it. His eyes softened for a second before he spoke again.

"If that's what you want, I'll leave now. But I promise you baby , we'll meet again."

With that, he whooshed around you, once after taking the bat from your hand, kissed your cheeks, winked at you and left.

You stood there shell-shocked thinking what just happened, how the hell he moved so fast, and why in the name of god were you feeling butterflies in your stomach when a random stranger kissed your cheek. Yet, you couldn't help but think that he was more than a stranger.

Feel free tell me how you guys liked it.