imagine 12 :- ELIJAH

Okay so I would have updated yesterday but the file got deleted! 😭😭
I wrote it all again today. The next one will be of Damon. I know a certain someone waiting for her request to be done.... I still have three requests to work on. I promise I'll do it a soon as possible! 😊
This can also be considered the second part to imagine 6 (Elijah). I read a comment about doing a part 2 so here it is. I hope you like it 😊.

•~•~•~•~

You were sitting in your room with your head in your hands. It was thirty minutes past five in the evening and your date was coming to pick you up at seven and you still weren't ready. All of your friends were inside your room in the Salvatore House. Damon and Stefan where whispering among themselves about some new problem, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were selecting a dress for you, mostly Caroline while the other two sat together. Tyler and Matt were also there. They were trying so hard to not laugh at the face you made as Caroline held up the pink dress.

"Caroline for the last time, I'm not wearing a pink dress." You almost shouted and Tyler chuckled. But he stopped as soon as he noticed the death glare you were giving him.

"Care, honestly, pink doesn't seem like Y\N's colour." Matt said. It was so evident that he was trying not to smile.

Caroline groaned, "Fine." She said and picked out a maroon dress from your wardrobe. You gave her an incredulous look thinking why she kept asking you to wear that dress when the maroon one was there.

Without any more words, you took the dress from her and went to change.

Your dress

When you came out, your face flushed as you realised all of them had their eyes on you. Caroline and the girls looked proud while the boys had their jaws dropped.

You weren't one to wear dresses. Full jeans and T-shirts were the only things that you wore these days. Even Damon had requested you so many times to wear a dress in the past years but you never did it.

"Wow. Y\N, I'm almost angry with myself for not choosing the maroon dress earlier." She said looking way too proud of herself and you smiled.

You looked at Damon only to find him smiling fondly at you.

Before you could say anything, "Makeup!" Screamed Elena and Caroline and Bonnie pushed all the boys out. They sat you down in a chair and started dolling you up. You didn't like too much makeup and thus told them to use very less and they luckily agreed.

When you saw yourself in the mirror after they had finished, you looked very beautiful with very simple makeup. You loved it.

It was after at least forty five minutes that you went downstairs to wait for Elijah to turn up. Matt and Tyler told you how astonishing you looked and so did Stefan. But Damon stood silently beside the fireplace with a glass of bourbon in his hand.