imagine :- 27 KLAUS

This one was requested by jae_dawn!!

I am so sorry for not posting it sooner but I hope you guys understand! Enjoy this imagine and I will start writing the second part to the last Elijah imagine very soon. <3

  •~•~•~•~ 

Damon Salvatore wasn't the easiest person to date. You had no idea what was going on and his constant disappearances were affecting you in ways even worse than you had imagined. He used to go out randomly at nights and come home drunk. You guys now hardly had time to talk to each other. He used to come home after you had gone to bed and go out before you woke up. You had even tried to talk to Stefan about it but he just looked at you with his eyes full of pity. But in the end he just brushed it off and said everything will be okay.

Finally one day you were awake before Damon had left. You heard him taking a shower and you sat up on the bed leaning on the headboard, waiting for him to come out. When he did, a puff of smoke escaped as the door opened and Damon stepped out. Water was dripping onto his shoulders from the tip of his hair and rolled down his back to get soaked into the towel wrapped around his waist. He was a little taken aback to have noticed you awake but he quickly covered it up with his usual smirk.

"Good morning, babe!" He said and kissed your forehead before he walked to get dressed.

You sighed and spoke, "Damon, what the hell is going on?"

"What?" His voice held the confusion that he tried to fake. It was obvious that he knew what you were talking about. Damon had obviously noticed the increasing gap between the two of you. He hated every bit of it but it wasn't something he could control. Damon was trying to get his blood-thirst under control for your sake but it wasn't as easy as he had thought it would be. You didn't know that the Salvatores were vampires and Damon wanted to keep it that way, especially with the arrival of the hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. He didn't want to risk your life.

"Damon, drop the façade. You know what I am talking about. What is the meaning of this if we hardly ever talk? For the past few weeks, it's like we are strangers sharing a house. And I hate it! I hate that I don't know where you are going every day and..."

"Hey! Hey! Calm down, baby. I know it has been a little bad..."

"A little?" You asked incredulously.

"Okay..." He sighed, "I know it has been really bad lately but I will handle it all and it will be okay. I promise." He said.

"Damon, please tell me what is going on? What are you hiding?" You tried to push but even you knew that it was useless. He wouldn't tell you anything until he wanted to. When he didn't reply, you sighed and rested your forehead against his. "Damon..."

"Everything's okay. Trust me." And he gave you a toe curling kiss. You kissed him back and wrapped your fingers in his hair when he spoke again.

"Don't kiss me like that right now if you are planning on going back to sleep right now. I'm so not in the mood to be teased in the morning." He groaned as he pulled back and bit your lower lip a bit harder than usual making you moan loudly.

"I would have if I didn't really want you right now." You spoke panting a little and opened your eyes slightly only to see him smirking. You smiled as he pushed you down onto the bed and ravished you.

!~!~!~!~

It had been a few weeks since that day with Damon, and true to his words, it had been different since then. Damon had been spending a lot more time with you and you loved him even more for that. However, problems arose once more when a stranger knocked at your door one day. A tall man with dirty blonde hair leaned against the doorframe and smirked at you as you opened the door.