Chapter 1

A/n: this chapter is a dream chapter..

First published in Oct 11, 2018..? Final published in September 15, 2020? Or September 4, 2020?

(Edited author: if you had a notification saying that this book as been updated please let me know when was it so I can fix it..)

(Side note for all chapters: If you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it means that the character and/or narrator is speaking in a second point of view.. like they are like us reading the book. But if you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it's means I'm talking this time.

I will keep putting this reminders in every chapters just in case if you guys forgot when I forget updated a chapter and it's been awhile.

But not make this too long, so enjoy show.. oops, I mean story.😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV:

It was one of those busy days at the host club, everyone was getting ready for the biggest party they ever put on. Well they have to because the king of the host club.. (Tamaki) told them so. Honey and Mori was in charge of the cake and sweets while the twins were in charge of the outfits they are going to wear for the party, Haruhi and Tamaki were setting up the tables and chairs for the guests while kyoya was in his corner of the room busy in his laptop checking the financial of the club. (Like always.. (눈‸눈) why..)

Tamaki and Haruhi were on the other side of the room as Tamaki looked at kyoya, Haruhi was looking at Tamaki and then at kyoya and said "Tamaki-Senpai?"

Tamaki looked at her and said "yes Haruhi?"

"Why are you looking at kyoya-senpai? Do you have a crush on him?" She said softly as she looked at him.

Tamaki blushed deeply as he tried to talk "yes.. no.. maybe? I don't know if he likes me back."

"Well go talk to him.. it doesn't hurt just to talk to him." She said as she smiled at him.

He nodded as he sighed softly while looking at kyoya again, Haruhi sighed as she finished getting the room ready for the party. Honey and mori came back with the cake that they made, Haruhi and Tamaki helped them.. well help Mori while Mori stops honey to eat the cake and sweets that they brought. A few minutes later the twins came in with their new outfit for the host to wear for the party.

"We got the outfits for the party" the twins said as they smiled. Kyoya told everyone to get in their new outfit fast because the party was about to start, everyone rushed to the changing room and changed.

*At the party*

The party's just begun and there were a lot of people in the club room, some of the host club members were talking to the guests and some were giving out refreshments to the guests. It was a big hit and hasn't been two hours in the party, Tamaki and Haruhi was in the back as they get more refreshments for the guests.

"Have you talked to him yet?" Haruhi said softly as she looked at Tamaki.

"No.. and I can't find him under a sea of people in the room.." Tamaki said as he was a little dramatic.

"Well.. he is always in his corner of the club room.." she said as she tried to help him.

"Well that's true.. I will look over there when I get to it." Tamaki said as he grabbed a tray of drinks.