chapter 2

First published in Oct 11, 2018
Final published in: October 4, 2020

(Side note for all chapters: If you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it means that the character and/or narrator is speaking in a second point of view.. like they are like us reading the book. But if you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it's means I'm talking this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoya's POV:

I woke up from the alarm, I sighed softly as I got up and got ready to go to class. It's been three years since Tamaki disappeared and me and the group are finding him, I missed him so much that I have dreams about the days we been together and our months anniversaries.. we were so happy together but life had other plans for us.

I sighed softly again as I went to the bathroom and got to the shower and then brushed my teeth before I put my eye contact for me to see during the day, after I put my contact.. I go and put on my clothes and shoes before I head out.

When I got out I lock my dorm room and headed to campus where my classes are, I sighed quietly as I walked by others students here and then I heard one of my new friend that I met while I was here. "Hey kyoya, how are you doing today?"

"Same as always, Gabriel" I said softly as we went to class.

"Dude.. you need to go out more and mingle with people sometimes.. not only for work or class projects" Gabriel said as he patted my back.

"I know.. but it's hard to let go, and besides I don't want to get another heartbreak again." I said as we walked.

"Yeah I know, but you need to socialize more. It's been decided, we are going to the bar this weekend with my girlfriend." He said while smiling.

I sighed softly as we went into class, I went to my seat and grab my laptop and started working on the work I needed to finish. Gabriel tapped my shoulder and told me to look up, I look at him and then look where he told me to look and I saw a blonde haired young man with a Young woman next to him. That young man looks just like Tamaki but a bit older since the last time I saw him, my eyes followed him as he sat down in front of me but one row away from me.

My mind was confused about him because he looks just like Tamaki, I wanted to say something but he was to busy talking to the young woman who was with him. I sighed softly as I tried to do my work but my mind went back to him. Gabriel look at me and then at them as he started to texted me.

'hey.. are you going to talk to them?'

'no.. and besides they are busy talking to each other and I don't want to bother them..' I texted back

'just say hi to them..' he texted me back while looking at me.

I sighed softly as I thought about it and texted back saying 'okay after class.. and besides the class is about to start.'

Gabriel look at me and sighed softly while he nodded, I put back my phone as I went back to my work until the teacher starts.

*Lunch time*

It's was lunch time and I was in the campus filed with Gabriel and Natalie.. Gabriel's girlfriend, we talked about school and work until Gabriel started talking about the new students in our class.