chapter Three.

First published on Oct 11, 2018,                                                                                                                           Final published in October 4, 2020

(Side note for all chapters: If you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it means that the character and/or narrator is speaking in the second point of view.. like they are like us reading the book. But if you see this ➡️ (subject topic) it means I'm talking this time.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki's POV:

*Three weeks before he came back to Japan.*

I was at my mother's house while helping her around the house until they got someone to take care of her while I'm gone. My mother smiled at me while she in bed resting.

"Tamaki dear, please take a break from working too hard.. I don't want you to get sick because of me." My mother said softly, her voice like an angel and she also looks like an angel too.. I see why dad chose my mother over the one that my grandmother chose.

"But I don't want you to do all that work around the house, mother." I said softly as I walked up to her as I sat down next to her.

She sighed softly as she smiled at me and said "thank you sweetie, but I can do this on my own.."

"I know mother, I know." I said softly as I kissed her forehead softly, she smiled lightly as she looked at me and then my fiance when she came in the room.

"Tamaki, it's time to leave.." she said softly as she gently pulled me up to the bed.

"I know, I'm just waiting for someone to come to take care of my mom until I come back." I said softly as I looked at her.

She sighed softly and went back to the living room, my mother looked at me and said in a whispered voice "I don't trust here with you Tamaki.."

I sighed softly as I whispered back "I know mother.. but I don't have a choice.."

My mother sighed softly as she held my hand gently as I held her hand back as she softly said "how is your father doing in Japan?"

"He's doing good.. he's just missed you a lot as I did." I said softly as I sighed softly, she nodded softly as she looked at me said softly..

"That good.. I wish I could visit him but you know." I nodded softly as I remember the agreement when I was fourteen years old..

"Maybe soon mother.. you could." I said softly as I tightened my grip on her a bit, she sighed softly as she nodded.

A few minutes later the lady came to take my place, I sighed softly as I said my goodbyes to my mother as my fiance tried to pull me out of the house.

"Tamaki please.." Katie said softly as she kept pulling out of the room while I was talking to the nurse that was going to take care of my poor mother.

"In a minute Katie.. just let's talk to them." I said softly.

She sighed softly as she went back to the living room, I sighed softly as I saw my mother shake her head gently. A few minutes later I got out of the room as I looked at Katie and told her that now we are leaving.

*At Tamaki's and Katie's house*

We just got home and she pulled me to our room, I sighed softly as I smiled lightly. When we got to the room she closed the door behind us and she kissed me softly.