Chapter 6 - Keeping My Head Down (e)

Chris Is on the side >>>

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Keeping My Head Down

Maria's POV

It had been 2 days, since Alisha's accident. She still hadn't woken up. I spent the last two nights at the hospital, praying desperately, that she would wake up.

Nothing

'Hey.' A pretty, tanned, brown-haired girl came up to me. I recognised her, she was in the popular crowd. I think her name was Samantha.

'Um... Hi?' I replied. I had no idea why she was talking to me. Suddenly, I could feel her manicured nails boaring into my cheek. She scratched me! Blood was oozing out of my skin. Tears mixed with it. Everyone had their attention to us. Cheering Samantha on. Some telling me to fight back. She laughed evilly, and high-fived her friends. Amy looked at me with a smug look on her face. I sniffled and darted to the building. I got to the school nurses office.

'Oh my! How did this happen?' The nurse asked.

'I... um.... bumped into the..... gates.' I lied. She nodded and put some plasters on my cheek. great... More things for everybody to tease me about.

Note the sarcasm...

I walked out of the room and knew everybody was looking at me. I kept my head down, in embarrassment.

'What's up slut?' A random guy said.

'Your cheek looks amazing!' Someone said in a sickly sweet voice.

'Is it true, that your pregnant, but you don't know who the father is?'

'Are you okay?' Someone said. They had great concern in their voice. Also an accent. Possibly Irish? I smiled and looked up, but everyone was just throwing me vulgar insults. My smile faded as I pushed out of the crowd that had been formed. I saw some blonde spikey hair, walking away. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked into the History room.

Niall's POV

I just saw the drama that had happened between Samantha and Maria. I don't get it, what's wrong with Maria? She must have done something wrong. But to be honest, I can't think of anything that she would do wrong. She would try hard in lessons and keep quiet for most of the time. However, the quiet thing must have been our fault. I felt so guilty about what I had been doing for years. Harry had some sort of beef with her. But I never asked him, as he would just get teary - eyed. Someone touched my shoulder.

Louis.

'Lou? What has Maria done to make Hazza hate her so much?' I asked. Louis sighed. We both had a free period next. It was Nouis time! The others all had classes.