Dark

I sat down on the bench as I waited for him as usual. A figure soon showed up in front of me, smiling as I stood up.

"What took you so long?" I chuckled slightly, letting my hands fall to my side while I walked side by side of him.

"Things." He shrugged, making me scoff jokingly.

"Knowing you, it's probably something stupid." I shoved my hands in my pockets as I looked at him.

"Namjoon-ah." I spoke, he looked down at me with those eyes as I let a small smile escape my lips. "Thank you for coming with me..."

He smiled back slightly, that was the time he smiled and let his emotions show... No one knows what happened for him to become so cold.

"It's nothing big, just a party right?" He spoke as if nothing was wrong in the world. Even though he was suffering while I played along.

"Ah! It's Jimin's party though, he throws the biggest parties ever!" I exclaimed happily while he chuckled.

"I think I'm older at times." His voice was so calming...

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "Anyways, I don't have any friends except for you so I'm thankful you agreed to come."

He nodded slightly, "Mm, you just want to make Yoongi jealous don't you?"

Damn, he knew me as if it was himself.

"So what? I deserve to be loved too!" I pouted slightly, seeing his smile as I cracked a smile myself.

"What would you do without me?" He laughed as I smacked his shoulder.

"I'd be no where honestly... thank you." I grinned, stepping foot on Jimin's driveway. Already hearing music blast loudly and people laughing inside.

"Ah! We're here!" I clapped my hands happily together while he stayed by my side and walked to the door with me.

"Cute..." He mumbled something under his breath as I turned to him only to see that he was already waiting at the doors.

"Hurry up hyung." He spoke as his eyes formed a small crescent from his smile that had formed on his lips.

"Sorry." I laughed slightly, running over to his side as we both entered together. Earning stares right away since we weren't know as the 'cool' kids.

But, I was invited by Jimin and his gang himself, and they said I could bring a friend so I brought the only friend I had.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to come with?" He asked with a slight tinge of worry in his voice. I smiled assuringly to him, "Of course, Jimin and his friends are nice."

"Jin-hyung!" A voice shouted through the loud music, and I instantly knew it was Jungkook, one of Jimin's friend.

"Ah! Jungkook!" I waved back as he walked over with two others, known as Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Who's this..?" Hoseok asked while looking at Namjoon weirdly.

"My friend, he was free so I decided to bring him with." All 3 of them looked at each other before whispering something to me.

"We only said you and someone else, not this weirdo."

My eyes looked over at him as he looked down at me. "It's fine, call me when you get home." He patted my back assuringly before walking out.

And I let him...

....
Did you guys enjoy that chapter?
I hope so!

Anyways, updates
May be slow because
There's a lot of school activities
Happening at the moment
And I just wanted to inform all of
You guys who are reading this!

Let's build this book up?
Thanks for the readsss💕